Information of Longan Hung Yen:
|Classify||Longan Hung Yen|
|Expiry||More than 12 months from date of manufacture|
Longan image of Hung Yen
What is Longan?
Delicious dishes made from longan
1. Lotus seed longan tea
Ingredients for making lotus seed longan tea:
- Dried longan: 200 grams.
- Dried lotus seeds: 200 grams.
- Tapioca flour: 0.5 grams.
- White sugar: 200 grams.
How to make dried lotus seed longan tea:
2. Longan ice cream
Ingredients to prepare longan ice cream:
- Hung Yen Longan 100g.
- Chicken eggs: 2 eggs.
- Salt: 1 teaspoon.
- Sugar: 100 grams.
- Fresh milk without sugar: 200ml.
- Fresh milk cream: 300ml.
How to make longan ice cream:
- Step 1: Dry longan after buying, wash and soak for 5 minutes in boiling water to soften the longan, expand and can filter out all dirt.
- Step 2: Separate the egg white and egg yolk into two bowls.
- Step 3: Put the sugar white and egg white mixture in a bowl, beat with a whisk. Continue to add fresh milk cream, unsweetened fresh milk and salt to the above mixture and beat.
- Step 4: Add longan to the mixture and stir well.
- Step 5: Put in the refrigerator and every 2 hours we take it out and shave it evenly, maintain 3 times like that after 6 hours we will have a batch of delicious, greasy longan ice cream to eat with the whole family.