Product information of green tea powder at Dung Ha Agricultural Products:
100% pure green tea leaves
|Ingredient||100% pure green tea leaves with 70% young leaves and 30% fresh green tea leaves|
|Expiry||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Using||Used to drink, flavor or use to apply beauty masks…|
|Preserve||In a cool place, avoid direct sunlight, keep the packaging tightly closed|
|Price||Selling price of green tea powder 500gr 230,000 VND / box|
|Delivery||Nationwide delivery support|
What is pure green tea powder?
Green tea powder is currently a hot umbrella name, which is extremely popular with consumers nationwide for beauty as well as food processing. One of the impressive points, the ultimate effect of green tea powder is to fade dark spots, brighten skin, treat acne, and prevent acne-causing agents. Besides, green tea powder is an extremely nutritious drink, necessary for the body every day. At Dung Ha Agricultural Products is a pure green tea powder product that ensures the best quality products to consumers.
Don’t miss: The address to sell quality cocoa powder
What are the benefits of green tea powder? How to use green tea powder properly
Green tea powder is very easy to use and preserve. We can use green tea powder with a lot of different foods and ingredients depending on the use and purpose of use. For example, we can use green tea powder for beauty, cooking or making a nutritious drink every day. In particular, doctors have advised us to drink a cup of matcha green tea every morning. Not only supplementing the necessary nutrients for the whole morning, but also helping the body to feel refreshed, comfortable, improve concentration and intelligence. In addition, in green tea powder also contains a number of other ingredients that are used to help lose weight and maintain body shape for women.
Pure green tea powder for acne treatment, skin whitening:
Since ancient times, pure green tea powder has been favored by women, an indispensable food in natural beauty tips. With simple recipes with green tea powder, you can own yourself a skin that is clear of acne, white and pink, full of vitality.
Mask recipe green tea powder – purified water:
Recipe of green tea powder, honey with lemon juice
How much is the price of pure green tea powder for 1 kg?
Where to buy pure green tea powder in Hanoi?