Anise powder information at Dung Ha Agricultural Products:
|Classify||Anise powder – The spice of delicious food|
|Element||100% dried anise, crushed into powder|
|Expiry||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Using||Indispensable spices in the pot of pho broth, potential dishes, stews, stews, curries… both to increase nutritional value and to add aroma to the dish.|
|Production & Construction||Thuan Hung – Khoai Chau – Hung Yen|
|Preserve||Cool place, avoid direct sunlight, cool|
|Price||160,000 VND/ 1kg|
|Delivery||Nationwide delivery support|
Pictures of anise powder at Dung Ha dry food:
What is anise powder?
Star anise powder is also known as anise powder or anise powder. Anise powder is a finished product made from 100% pure dried anise flowers. Anise in the Chinese sense is translated as “eight bran”. Anise powder has its characteristic aroma, yellow color, smooth touch.
People use anise powder for the purpose of seasoning to prepare many delicious and attractive dishes. Not only that, anise powder is also used as a medicine that brings many benefits to humans.
So what is the effect of anise powder? What dishes does anise powder make? In the framework of the article below, we will share with you the most useful information about anise powder.
What is the effect of anise powder?
In addition to being used as a spice to create aroma and attractiveness for dishes. Star anise powder is used as a medicine, providing effective treatment for diseases.
Some of the healing effects of anise powder that you can name include:
- Anise powder helps to improve the health of the digestive system.
- Treat some conditions such as: indigestion, bloating, nausea.
- Star anise powder is used to reduce contractions, relieve pain in the intestines and stomach.
- Anise is especially good for pregnant women, helping to bring in more milk.
- Treatment of back pain, joint pain.
- Treatment of nausea.
- Treatment of food poisoning conditions, fish.
- In addition, you can use star anise powder to treat colds, flu, snake bites, and stabilize blood qi.
- Not only that, anise powder is also used to stimulate appetite, helping to eat better.
Star anise powder is one of the typical powders of the mountains, bringing simplicity and purity and contributing to the unmistakable special features of Vietnamese dishes. Just add a little anise powder to the dish, ensuring the attractiveness of the dish will increase a lot.
Use anise powder properly
Anise powder used in cuisine
In our country, mentioning anise powder is referring to familiar flavors, this is a spice that is considered indispensable in many dishes. Especially with dishes such as: beef noodle soup, grilled marinated meat, lamb, goat meat, beef, wild meat, duck meat… Star anise powder is the main ingredient. People use anise powder to eliminate fishy odors and create fragrance.
In addition, star anise powder is also used while processing a number of dishes such as: stir-fried, fried, roasted meat, soup, making sticky rice cakes,… Helps your dishes have a much more attractive aroma. .
Anise powder – effective medicine
Not only used in cuisine, since ancient times, anise powder has also been used by people to treat many diseases. Some remedies using star anise powder are:
- Star anise powder cures stomachache, cold, cholera: You only need to use 200gr of anise powder mixed with alcohol, drink continuously for 3-4 days. You will immediately see its effects.
- Anise powder treats bad breath: Anise powder has a very fragrant smell. Therefore, you can use anise powder to treat bad breath, help freshen breath, and be more confident in communication.
- Treatment of chronic ascites and ascites: you just need to use morning glory powder and anise powder with a ratio of 4: 1. Drink 2-3 times a day. You only need to maintain it for about 3-4 days.
- Anise powder can effectively treat back pain: You can use anise powder to treat back pain, joint pain by drinking star anise powder with alcohol every day. Dosage is 6-8 grams. In addition, to quickly heal the condition, you can combine the external application of wormwood leaves.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence: For those who often defecate and have difficulty urinating, you can apply the following remedy: use morning glory in combination with anise powder and ginger juice. Drink about 2 times a day. After 2 days, the condition will be significantly reduced.
How much is the price of anise powder per kg?
With the effects that anise powder brings in cuisine as well as human health, this is a food that is being bought a lot. Therefore, there are many establishments and locations selling star anise powder. Normally, the price of anise powder usually ranges from 90,000 to 130,000 VND/kg.
At Dung Ha dry food store, we always update the price of anise powder every day, so everyone can be interested and follow up directly on the website.
Where can I buy anise powder?
Where to buy anise powder is always a question that many people care about and follow. Because it is a common product, star anise powder is sold in many places. That is also the reason for the appearance of counterfeit goods, imitation goods, poor quality goods, which adversely affect the health of users.
Therefore, to ensure quality, you should choose to buy from reputable, quality establishments that are highly appreciated by consumers. Dung Ha dry food is confident that you can buy anise powder in Hanoi. We are committed to quality products at an affordable price.
In addition to selling anise powder, you can find other types of powder at the store such as: turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, onion powder, …
For any information please contact:
Hotline: 1900 986865
Or you can visit the addresses of Dung Ha Agricultural Products at:
Branch 1: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi
Branch 2: A11 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
Branch 3: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City
There are no reviews yet.