Dried nuts that regulate blood pressure are nuts that contain many nutrients, they have a very good effect in regulating blood sugar and blood pressure index of the body. In the article below, we will go with you to find out more information and where to buy cheap and quality blood pressure-regulating dried nuts in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh .
1. Blood pressure – a very common health problem at any age
What is blood pressure?
Simply put, blood pressure is the force of blood vessels against the walls of the aorta in the body. Blood pressure gradually increases in the arteries and gradually weakens and is lowest in the veins.
The factors that affect and influence the blood pressure index are as follows:
- The force of contraction of the heart : As the force of contraction of the heart increases, the stroke volume increases. As a result, the amount of blood also increases and leads to increased pressure on the vessel walls, causing an increase in blood pressure.
- Second, the larger the volume of blood in the blood vessels, the higher the blood pressure readings will be. Therefore, when far from the aorta, the less blood is pumped to, the blood pressure also gradually decreases.
- Another factor that affects blood pressure is the cross-sectional area of the blood vessels. The larger the blood vessel area, the lower the blood pressure. Therefore, when the vasoconstriction cross-sectional area, the lumen decreases, the pressure on the vessel wall increases, leading to an increase in blood pressure. When vasodilation, the cross-sectional area increases, the pressure on the vessel wall will decrease, causing blood pressure to drop.
Unstable blood pressure is a condition in which blood pressure fluctuates up and down, this change can happen suddenly or continuously for a long time.
Human blood pressure in reality can change continuously from hour to hour, etc. However, this change is not too high and can be at an acceptable level.
Some causes of blood pressure changes include:
- Psychological state of anxiety, stress, fear, … or psychological shock are all effects on the rise and fall of blood pressure.
- Due to the use of stimulants in the body
- Sudden change of living environment or sudden change of position
- Some side effects of certain drugs
- In addition, complications of some diseases such as heart failure, neurological disorders, angina pectoris, etc. are also causes of high blood pressure.
2. Nuts have the effect of regulating blood pressure
Regarding blood pressure problems, you can completely control and limit the pathogens by eating. The ingredients in the food you use every day have many uses for blood pressure.
Here are some nuts you can refer to:
Flaxseed is a nut with many uses. You can use granules or oils directly.
In 1 flaxseed contains up to 70.8g fat and 30.7g protein. This is equivalent to 1 cup of flaxseed contains 108% fat and 61% protein that the body needs to absorb in 1 day. The fat inside flaxseeds is very good, including Omega-3 fatty acids. The recommended dose is one tablespoon per day.
- High in fiber helps to stabilize blood sugar. Flaxseed helps lower blood sugar by 28% in just 1 hour after eating.
- In addition, in flaxseeds, there are special benefits that are high viscosity, water-soluble gel formation. These substances pass through the digestive tract without being broken down, they help the food in the stomach flow faster into the intestines. Thereby increasing the absorption of nutrients from food, making the body feel fuller.
- Flaxseeds also support effective weight loss, intestinal detoxification. Lower cholesterol and treat blood lipids. The amount of cholesterol that is excreted by the body is naturally excreted through the intestines, in this way the body can eliminate a large amount of toxic substances from the body.
- High amount of omega 3: Flaxseed contains a lot of omega 3 and is very good for brain development for young children. Pregnant women should use regularly to be good for both mother and baby.
- Not only that, but flaxseeds also help keep skin and hair healthy. With the amount of ALA fat providing essential fatty acids, vitamin B groups help the skin reduce moisture increase, avoid peeling.
- Supports healthy digestion: The substances in flaxseed help protect the lining of the digestive tract and reduce inflammation in the digestive tract. Many researchers have done research that proves flaxseed is beneficial for people with inflammatory bowel disease. In addition, the amount of muscle in flaxseed provides a food source for beneficial bacteria inside the colon, cleaning waste from the body.
- Flaxseed is also an extremely effective weight loss food. Full of healthy fats in flaxseeds, they help keep you feeling fuller for longer. Thereby limiting appetite, controlling the amount of calories loaded into the body, effectively avoiding overweight. Flaxseed oil or flaxseed can be incorporated in dishes such as salads, etc.
Coriander is also known asCoriandrum sativum L. They belong to the canopy family. Slightly spicy, warm, characteristic aroma. Dried coriander seeds have many health benefits. We can use them every day and are a great source of food for blood pressure.
Coriander seeds grown in our country have a high amount of essential oil, containing up to 0.79-1.17% essential oil and lanalol content accounts for 86.1 – 96.3%. Coriander seed oil is used as a flavoring and aromatic agent in the food industry and has many uses in making a medicine against harmful bacteria and fungi.
According to oriental medicine, coriander seeds are used to make anti-colic, diuretic, gastric tonic, digestive system stimulant, and especially to lower blood sugar, fight free radicals, treat coughs, relieve colds, treat diarrhea. nose,…
2.3. Cassia seeds
Muong seeds are also known by other names such as strabismus seeds, Thao decided Minh, decided Minh Tu …. Small, alternate leaves with 2 to 4 pairs of leaflets. The flowers are bright yellow, the fruit is long and cylindrical, and there are 15-20 seeds inside.
- The seeds are used to treat insomnia, frequent insomnia, heart palpitations due to nervousness.
- Brighten eyes, clear heat
- Cure ringworm, fungus in addition
- Treat blurred vision. pink eye
- Cure constipation]
- Especially effective in treating high blood pressure for people with high blood pressure.
2.4. White quinoa
White quinoa is one of the few foods that can provide all 9 amino acids for the body to create a complete protein source. Amino acids are essential for metabolism, promoting growth and regeneration of cell tissues. Not only that, they also provide energy for cells to function, producing red blood cells.
The glycemic index of white quinoa is 53, which is much lower than that of other foods. With this index, it is possible to assess how quickly a food raises blood sugar in the body. Therefore, this number in white quinoa will help people with unstable blood sugar to easily control blood pressure. Not only that, quinoa is low in carbohydrates, which helps the body feel full for a long time, preventing the risk of obesity, cardiovascular problems.
Blood pressure is a pretty serious problem in everyone’s health life today. Due to being too active, following a fast and unbalanced lifestyle causes blood pressure to increase and causes many effects on human health. Eat according to a healthy regimen, use foods that are safe, nutritious and have the effect of regulating blood pressure in your meals.
3. Prestigious place to buy dried nuts to regulate blood pressure in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
Finding dried nuts that regulate blood pressure is not difficult. You can easily find them at markets, supermarkets, etc. But the price and quality at each point of sale are different and there is no guarantee of product quality. Dung Ha Agricultural Products , the address for selling quality dry goods, ensures that when you buy cheap blood pressure-regulating dried nuts, you are also committed to the product.
You can go to the store to manually choose or you can contact directly through the hotline of Dung Ha Agricultural Products for the best advice and support.
Head office address: 11 Kim Dong, Hoang Mai district, City. Hanoi
CS2: A10, lane 100 Trung Kinh, Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi
CS3: No. 02/B Quarter 3, Trung My Tay 13 Street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City