Information about white beans
White beans are a familiar food in the Vietnamese culinary village. The bean pod is white, the umbilicus has a brown dot like a crab’s eye, so some places call the white bean by another name, it’s the crab’s eye bean. With a large content of nutrients, white beans have brought a lot of health benefits.
|Classify||Pure natural white beans|
Packages of 200gr, 500gr and 1kg
1 year from date of manufacture
100% natural white beans, harvested according to VietGap standards,
Support Delivery within Hanoi city within the day.
As mentioned, the content of nutrients in white beans is very high, typically including: protein, fiber, fat, carbohydrates, folate, calcium, vitamin A,… White beans are used by people. Can prepare many delicious and nutritious dishes. In particular, white beans have an extremely effective weight loss effect thanks to the complex carbohydrates available in white beans.
Instructions for using white beans
What’s good to cook with white beans?
White beans are not only a nutritious food, but they are also considered a medicine. White beans are used by Vietnamese people to make many delicious and extremely nutritious dishes. From sweet dishes or desserts to stews. Each dish creates a unique flavor for Vietnamese cuisine, typical dishes:
- White bean tea
- White bean and lotus seed tea
- Taro white bean tea
- White bean salad
- White beans stewed with pork tail bone
- Stewed white beans with oxtail
- White bean milk
Below, Dung Ha will show you how to cook delicious and nutritious white bean soup with glutinous rice and coconut milk. In addition, Dung Ha also reveals to you a few tips to cook delicious white bean soup like a restaurant. Also find out below. White beans cooking tea is the simplest and easiest way to prepare white beans.
See more: Grade 1 quality black beans in Dung Ha
How to cook white bean soup with glutinous rice is delicious like a restaurant
The secret to cook white bean soup to soften quickly you should know
- An important step to soften white beans is that you need to soak the white beans before cooking
- Mix white beans with a teaspoon of baking soda. Salt will stimulate the beans to expand faster when soaked.
- Note: when mixing baking soda with white beans, the white beans will be stained, so to prevent the white beans from staining, before mixing white salt with baking soda, you should add a little white wine to the white beans. salt mix. White wine has the effect of helping beans become whiter. Soak white beans with baking soda for about 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, when the white beans have bloomed, you bring the white beans to boil. Using water to soak beans for boiling is also a way to make beans softer faster.
Here are some notes to cook white bean soup quickly. The following will be the detailed processing of white bean soup that Dung Ha wants to send to readers.
How to make white bean soup
Materials to prepare:
- White beans : 200 gr
- Sticky rice : 1/2 bowl
- Coconut milk : 200 ml
- Spices: Sugar, salt, tapioca.
- Mix tapioca flour with filtered water
- Next is to pour coconut milk into the bowl of tapioca dissolved in water, stir well.
- Put the juice mixture in a small pot, add a little sugar and salt and bring to a boil. Cook until the juice thickens, then turn off the heat.
- Add the beans and cook for about 15-20 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Wait for the tea to cool, then scoop out the bowl, sprinkle the coconut milk and enjoy.
Thus, with just 5 basic steps, you have finished a delicious and nutritious white bean soup. On hot summer days, you can “roll up your hands” and cook a pot of white bean soup for the whole family to enjoy. wake up. Good luck !
How much is the price of white beans for 1 kg?
White beans are currently being sold at a price of 60,000 VND/kg, which is quite stable. At agricultural products Dung Ha is currently selling white beans packed with 3 different weight levels:
- White beans 200gr : 15,000 VND/pack
- White beans 500gr :35,000d/pack
- White beans 1kg: 60,000 VND/pack
There are no reviews yet.