Five flavors are a spice that is too familiar to those who love food. With just a small amount, it makes a simple dish much more attractive. Here, thucphamkho.vn will reveal to you the Top 5 delicious, easy-to-make dishes using five flavors at home.
Grilled chicken rice with five flavors
One of the dishes with five flavors to mention is the delicious chicken rice dish. With greasy chicken mixed with a mixture of spices, served with rice and cucumber will be the perfect choice for your family meal.
- Chicken: you can prepare 2 large chicken thighs or half a chicken depending on the portion
- 1 teaspoon five spices
- Seasoning: salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, honey, sugar, soy sauce
- Garlic, dried onion
- 2 small bowls of rice
- Cucumber, tomato
– Chicken thighs are washed, put in boiling water and blanched to remove odors and impurities. Next, rinse it off with water. Boil chicken for about 5 minutes, remove and drain.
– Garlic and onions peeled, put in a blender or minced.
Use a knife to lightly cut a few lines on the chicken thighs so that the seasoning can easily penetrate deeply. Put the chicken in marinade with onion, minced garlic, five-spice powder, a teaspoon of salt, oyster sauce, a little sesame oil, a tablespoon of fish sauce, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of sugar, and a tablespoon of soy sauce. .
Mix well so that the chicken can absorb all the spices. Then, you cover the mixture with food wrap or put it in a dedicated container and marinate overnight.
– Wash the rice, put it in an electric pot and cook it with the chicken broth in the previous step. You can add a bit of sauerkraut depending on your preference.
During cooking, sometimes you stir and stir the rice to cook evenly and smell better.
– After the chicken is marinated, place it on a baking tray lined with foil and bake at 180 degrees Celsius. Flip the sides so that the chicken has a uniform golden color. Depending on the size of the chicken thighs, large or small, you can adjust the baking time accordingly. Usually it will be 40-50 minutes.
– Cooked rice served with crispy golden grilled chicken and cucumber will bring a very Western flavor to your meal.
Fried quail with five flavors
Besides grilled chicken rice, fried quail is also one of the dishes using attractive five flavors. Golden, fragrant bird meat will be a great snack or eaten with hot rice.
- Pre-processed quail: 1kg
- Spices: five spices, honey, oyster sauce, garlic, sugar, salt, vinegar, pepper, soy sauce
- Vegetables served: tomato, onion, lettuce
– Wash quail with diluted salt water. If you see a bird with feathers, pluck it back to clean it. Then take it out to dry, if the bird is large, you can cut it in half.
– Put the bird in a large bowl or pot. Add a teaspoon of five spices, two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of oyster sauce, one tablespoon of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, one tablespoon of soy sauce and minced garlic. Wear clean nylon gloves and mix well to allow the spice mixture to penetrate evenly, cover and marinate overnight.
– After marinating, put the pan on the stove to heat the pan, add cooking oil to the pan and put the quail in to fry.
– You should fry at low heat, sometimes flipping on both sides so that the bird is evenly browned. Then, remove the quail to a plate. You can line the dish with greaseproof paper to make the dish less boring.
– Wash tomatoes, cut into thin slices.
– Onion peeled off the outer dry skin, thinly sliced. Put onions in a bowl, add a little pepper, a teaspoon of vinegar, a teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt, a little cooking oil and mix well. Soak onions for about 5 minutes to infuse the spices.
– Wash the lettuce with clean water, take it out to dry and then cut it into short pieces.
– Arrange vegetables and tomatoes on a plate, then pick up the meat and place it on top. Take a bowl of just-soaked onions and sprinkle them on top. You can use this dish as a snack or eat it with rice.
Fried meat with five flavors
Referring to the dishes using five flavors , it is impossible to ignore the fragrant crispy fried meat. A plate of fragrant, crispy meat will be the highlight of your family’s rice tray.
- Bacon: 600gr
- Seasoning: 2 tablespoons
- Five-spice powder: tablespoon
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
– Bacon after buying, you need to wash it thoroughly. Remove the meat and let it drain completely. Then marinate the meat with seasoning, five spice powder and garlic. Marinate the meat for about 3-4 hours for the meat to absorb the spices, if you want the meat to be more delicious, you can cover it and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
– Put a little oil in a pan, fry the meat on low heat until golden on both sides. If the meat is too thick and big, you can add half a bowl of cold water to the boil and then turn down the heat to let the meat cook inside. When the water starts to dry, turn the meat sides back and forth until the meat is golden brown. Turn off the heat and remove the meat to a plate.
– Wait for the meat to cool down, then use a knife to cut it into thin pieces and serve with dipping sauce or chili sauce. You can eat it with white rice or raw vegetable rice paper rolls, it will bring a very delicious taste.
Soft and tender eggplant mixed with crispy shiitake mushrooms will be a very rice-consuming dish. Here is a simple recipe for eggplant aubergine that you can easily make.
- 2 long eggplants
- 150g minced pork
- 4-5 ears of dried shiitake mushrooms
- Dried wood ear (cat mushroom)
- 1 horny chili
- 1 small spoon of five spices
- Sesame oil, seasoning powder, salt, pepper, fish sauce
- Dried onions, scallions, Chinese smell.
– Eggplants are washed, cut into pieces, mixed with a little salt in a basin of cold water, soaked in salt water. After soaking for about half an hour, take out the eggplant and drain the water.
– Put the eggplant in a tray, bake for about 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C, or bake the eggplant on a charcoal stove until the eggplant is golden brown.
– Soak shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms in water to bloom. Then, cut off the legs, wash them clean and diced according to your liking.
– Green onions, Chinese smell, fresh chili for washing and then finely chopped.
– Put the pork in a bowl to marinate with a teaspoon of salt, a little pepper, mix well and let it sit for about 15 minutes for the ingredients to infuse.
– Put the pan on the stove with 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add the dried onion and sauté it until fragrant, add the meat and stir-fry until it is firm, add the shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms, and finely chopped chili peppers and stir-fry together. Season with five spices, half a teaspoon of seasoning, a little salt, two teaspoons of fish sauce and a little filtered water and bring to a boil.
– Continue to add eggplant and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes until the water dries up, the dish becomes thick.
– Taste the seasoning to taste and then turn off the stove. Sprinkle pepper, scallions, coriander and a few drops of sesame oil on top. Put aubergine on a plate and serve with white rice. It should be served while it is still hot for the best flavor.
Stomach full of coconut water
This is one of the dishes that use five flavors similar to the stock dish, but the flavor is more fragrant thanks to the sweetness of coconut water, the stomach is crispy, chewy, and dipping with soy sauce is delicious.
- Stomach: 1 pc
- Salt, five spices, fish sauce, sugar, seasoning, pepper, dried onion, vinegar
- Fresh coconut: 1 fruit
- Accompaniments: soy sauce, chili, tomato, bread
– Wash the stomach thoroughly, turn it upside down and cut off the fat. Shave clean, then rinse again.
– Add a tablespoon of fish sauce, salt, a little vinegar to marinate the stomach.
– After 30 minutes, empty the stomach into the basket, squeeze it with your hands to remove all the viscous substances in the stomach and then wash it thoroughly.
– Next, add chopped dried onion, a small spoon of five spice powder, half a teaspoon of five spices, a small spoon of salt into the stomach bowl and continue to marinate for another half an hour.
– Add coconut and separate the water
– Heat the oil, add the onions and saute until fragrant, then add the stomach. Stir on both sides a few times and then add fresh coconut water to cover the stomach.
– Cook on low heat until the coconut water is reduced, seasoning to taste. Continue to cook until the stomach is light yellow, then turn off the heat. Put the stomach on a plate.
– Wait for the stomach to cool down, cut into bite-sized pieces, sprinkle a little pepper on top, dip with soy sauce. You can eat with cucumbers, tomatoes depending on your preference or use with bread.
Braised bacon with five flavors
Bacon, also known as braised pork belly with five flavors, is a dish with five flavors that you should not miss. Each piece of tender pork with the aroma blended from spices will be a great dish for cold days.
- Bacon: 400gr
- Five flavors: 1 spoon
- Seasoning: sugar, salt, dried onion, garlic, pepper and fish sauce
- Fresh coconut water or hot boiling water
– Bacon is only washed with diluted salt water, removed to a basket to drain, cut into pieces about 3cm thick.
– Then, put the meat in the pot, marinate with five spices, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, half a teaspoon of salt.
– Wash the green onions and cut them into small pieces. Thinly sliced dried onions, put in a pot of meat, and bake for about half an hour.
– Put the pot on the stove, cook on high heat until the meat mixture boils, then put in a cup of fresh coconut water. Continue to cook with low heat for about 20-30 minutes so that the meat infuses the spices, seasoning to taste.
– Turn off the heat, add finely chopped green onions and sprinkle a little pepper on top, put the meat on a plate to eat with hot rice.
Carrying cooked beef
This is a rustic dish of people in Quang Nam. It is both affordable and the ingredients are easy to find. Carrying dry cooked beef will be a new flavor for family meals.
- 400g beef leaves
- 1 teaspoon five spices
- 2 lemongrass plants
- Salt, sugar, fish sauce, chili, green onions, green pepper
- White wine, ginger is used to clean the leaves of the cow.
– Wash the beef, rub it all over with salt, leave it for about 10 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
– Put the beef in a large bowl, add white wine, ginger, soak for about 10 minutes to remove the odor, then wash it thoroughly and take it out to dry.
– Put peanuts in a pot to boil, peel off the hard outer shell, separate the seeds. If using dried peanuts, you need to soak them overnight and then boil them until they are soft.
– Peel off the old skin of lemongrass, wash it and cut it into short pieces.
– Green pepper is washed, put into the smash.
– Drain the beef, cut it into pieces and marinate it with green pepper, five spice powder, crushed garlic, a teaspoon of fish sauce, a teaspoon of sugar, mix well and leave for about 30 minutes.
– Heat a little cooking oil, fry the fragrant garlic until golden, put the beef on the island to hunt again. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, then add lemongrass, boiled peanuts and cook together. Cover the pot and bring to a boil. When boiling, if the water is dry, you can add a little hot boiling water.
– While cooking, you need to pay attention to open the pot lid, re-season the seasoning to taste and then continue to cook until the beef is soft. When the water is reduced, the ingredients are cooked, turn off the stove. Put the stir-fried beef on a plate and eat it with white rice.
Compared to the dishes using the five flavors listed above, this ram dish has a fairly simple preparation but the flavor is not inferior to other dishes.
Seasoning: salt, pepper, seasoning, sugar, five spices
– Cut pork into large pieces, about 3-4 cm thick, then wash and drain. Marinate the meat with half a teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of five spices and let it sit for about 30 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices.
– Put the pan on the stove to medium low heat. Add a little oil to the pan and heat it. Next, put the meat in and lightly fry, both sides are almost golden. Next, add about 1/3 cup of cold water to the meat pan, then cover and braise until the meat is cooked.
– When the meat is cooked, almost all the water is gone, open the lid of the pan, continue to cook for a while so that the two sides of the meat are almost golden, the water dries up, leaving only a little oil.
– Slice the meat into bite-sized pieces, when eaten, can be dipped with salt and pepper or delicious soy sauce, used as a savory dish with white rice.
Here are delicious, easy-to-make five-spice dishes. You can refer to the family’s daily meals to become more attractive. Good luck.
Read more useful articles in the News category :