Cheese crab cake is a popular breakfast food in Vietnam. The salty taste of the cake, the greasy cheese filling combined with the cake’s core is soft and fragrant, extremely mouth-watering. But not everyone knows how to make cheese crab cakes at home with an air fryer? In the following article, thucphamkho.vn will make delicious, simple but nutritious crab bread with cheese for breakfast.
1. What is cheese crab cake?
2. What are the nutritional value ingredients in cheese crab bread?
- Protein: Cheese contains up to 25% protein. It is the main source of protein for the body
- Fat: Cheese is a major source of fat. Fats include: Unsaturated and saturated fatty acids
- Calcium: Cheese contains a large amount of Calcium. Especially hard cheeses
- Iron: Cheese also contains a certain amount of iron. Iron is also an important substance for the development of the skeletal system
3. How to make cheese crab cakes with a fragrant fat-free fryer at home?
3.1 Preparation ingredients
- 300g flour
- 20g all-purpose flour
- 2 chicken eggs
- 6 cheeses
- 200ml fresh milk without sugar
- 2g of yeast
- 5g melted unsalted butter
- Salt + sugar: 1 pinch
3.2 Steps to take
- Put 15gr of flour + 15ml of unsweetened fresh milk into the pot
- Stir well to mix the flour with the milk
- Put the mixture on the stove and bring to a boil
- Cook until the mixture thickens and thickens to form a paste
- Turn off the heat, let the mixture cool
- Put 300g of flour + 2g of yeast + 1 teaspoon of salt in a bowl
- Mix them together
- Next, add 160ml of fresh milk to the mixture, continue to beat well
- Put melted unsalted butter + 1 egg in a bowl, beat until the eggs are dissolved
- Pour the whole mixture of cake flour + beaten egg into the bowl of paste
- Using a mixer, beat these flour mixtures together
- Remove the top dough from a clean bowl and tray
- Use your hands to knead the dough evenly
- When the dough is done, put it in a bowl and let it rise for about 2 hours
- Take out the cake dough, divide the dough into 6 equal triangles
- Using a rolling pin, cut the dough thinly (the top is larger than the bottom).
- Put the cheese on the large part, roll it up
- After rolling the cake, wrap it in cling film and let the dough rest for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees for 10 minutes
- Put all the rolled cakes in the oven
- Using a brush, brush the egg yolk layer on top of the dough
- Put the cake in the oven
- Turn on the oven and bake the cake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until the cake is cooked
- Turn off the oven, put the cake on a plate
4. How many calories are in cheese crab sandwiches? Does eating cheese crab cakes cause weight gain?
- A piece of cheese crab cake will contain 200-300 calories.
5. Tips when making cheese crab cakes are always delicious and spongy?
- Choose quality ingredients: Choose to buy reputable cake flours with clear and transparent origins in the market. You can buy cake flour at stores such as: Abby, Bach Hoa Xanh, Dung Ha Agricultural Products, WinMart++,…
- Knead the dough and wrap the cake: The dough needs to be kneaded by hand. After the cake is kneaded, it needs to be covered and carefully preserved to avoid insect penetration
- Batch dough: The dough needs to be mixed well to prevent the dough from freezing or being crushed. At the same time, it is recommended to use quality type 1 flour to keep the cake core always spongy
- Baking: Bake the cake for the right amount of time so that the cake is golden and fluffy
- Discreet storage: After baking, the cake should be stored in a sealed plastic container to keep moisture and flavor of the cake.