Using natural product lines is a beauty trend that many women are aiming for. If you have a sensitive skin type, the use of foaming industrial cleansers will make your skin red and itchy, then switch to the herbal face wash powder line right away. Extracted from 100% natural, cheap price, suitable for many types of sensitive skin, face wash powder is currently a hot product that is sought after by many users. Let’s learn about 5 types of herbal face wash powder to whiten skin, clean sebum and pimples that are most popular today.
1. What is herbal face wash?
Herbal face wash powder is a kind of facial care product used to clean and soothe the skin. This product line is made from 100% natural. Usually herbs and plants, ground into a fine powder. These are types like turmeric powder, green tea powder, rose powder, perilla powder, etc. The common point of these powders is that they have cleansing, antibacterial, soothing and skin-regenerating properties. skin.
2. What are the advantages/disadvantages of herbal face wash powder?
Natural and non-irritating to the skin:
Effective skin cleansing:
Limited ability to remove makeup:
Soothes and softens skin:
Regenerate and refresh skin:
Difficult to maintain and use:
3. 5 Type of herbal face wash powder to whiten skin, clear acne and completely remove sebum?
3.1 Mint powder
- Soothes Skin: Peppermint has cooling, soothing properties that help reduce swelling, redness, and irritation. It can be used to soothe facial wounds, providing a pleasant facial feeling
- Oil control: Mint leaves have the ability to reduce oil secretion on the skin. Helps control acne and oily skin conditions
- Skin regeneration: Peppermint has high antioxidant properties and the ability to promote skin cell regeneration. Helps skin become bright, white and radiant
3.2 Green tea powder
- Wash your face before applying the mask
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of green tea powder with warm water to form a smooth paste
- Put the green tea mask on the skin for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry your face
- Perform 1-2 times a week to clean the skin, reduce pimples, control sebum
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of green tea powder with warm water
- Gently massage the mixture onto your face for 2-3 minutes
- Wash with warm water and dry your face
- Use daily to clean skin, reduce sebum
3.3 Red bean paste
Red bean paste is a powder made from pureed red beans to form a fine powder. Red bean is a type of bean that is widely used in cooking. Not only that, red bean is also a very good facial care herbal powder. Red beans contain many nutrients such as protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. It is also low in fat and cholesterol free.
- Vitamin C in red beans will enhance blood circulation, slow down the skin aging process. At the same time, it also prevents the formation of Melanin pigment – the real cause of melasma and freckles on the face.
- Vitamin E in red beans will support collagen production. Supports smooth, elastic skin and tightens pores.
- Vitamins B1 and B6 work together to prevent pimples on the skin. At the same time, providing enough moisture to the skin, thereby limiting the skin dryness. Keep your skin pink, white and radiant.
- Use 2 tablespoons of red bean paste + 2 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt. Whisk together to form a smooth paste
- Rinse your face with warm water
- Apply the red bean paste and yogurt without sugar directly on the face
- Leave for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water
- Make an expensive mask of red bean paste with unsweetened yogurt 2-3 times a week
3.4 Yellow turmeric starch
Another type of herbal face wash that you can’t forget is yellow turmeric powder. Turmeric starch is a starch made from the fresh root of turmeric. This starch is rated as the best of all turmeric powders. Better quality, more uses and more expensive. Turmeric powder is often used in many culinary and beauty products. Turmeric contains Curcumin – a powerful antioxidant with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Face mask: Turmeric powder can be used to create a natural face mask. Mix turmeric powder with water (or unsweetened yogurt, coconut oil) and beat together to form a smooth paste. Apply to face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and pat your face dry. Yellow turmeric powder will help brighten the skin, fade dark spots, provide nutrients to the skin
- Acne skin care: Thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can help reduce acne-causing bacteria and soothe skin inflammation. You can mix turmeric powder with unsweetened yogurt and apply it directly to the skin. Leave the turmeric paste on the skin for about 15 minutes. Then rinse the skin and pat dry.
3.5 Rice bran powder
- Skin mask: Mix rice bran powder with a little warm water. Stir the mixture together to form a smooth paste. Clean and dry your face. Apply the mixture directly to your face and massage your face. Leave the rice bran mixture on the skin for 15 minutes. Rice bran powder mask will clean the skin, soften and smooth the skin, completely remove dead cells
- Acne treatment: Mix rice bran powder with honey. Beat together. Apply the honey rice bran powder mask on your face for 15 minutes. The honey rice bran powder mask will heal pimples quickly, giving you bright, rosy white skin
4. Where to buy reputable, quality, cheap herbal face wash powder in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh?
- 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat – Hoang Mai – Hanoi
- A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay – Hanoi
- No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – HCMC