Soup is one of the favorite fast food, snacks and appetizers of many families in Vietnam every summer day. Soups can be prepared in a variety of ways and anyone can use this dish. Among them, mixed chicken soup is the dish that many people love because it is a combination of many different ingredients. So, how to cook mixed chicken soup, how many steps? The article below, thucphamkho.vn will answer in detail, step by step to you step by step to cook delicious and cool mixed chicken soup in the summer.
1. What is chicken soup?
Chicken soup is a favorite appetizer in many parts of the world. This is a liquid, viscous, often made from many different ingredients. In which, chicken is the main ingredient that cannot be replaced. Chicken soup can be cooked and eaten in summer or winter. In the summer, mixed chicken soup is a dish that cools and cools the intestines. As for winter, chicken soup is a nutritious dish, helping to keep the body warm.
Mixed chicken soup contains a lot of beneficial nutritional value. Among them, the main nutrition still comes from chicken. Chicken can be used in a variety of ways, using chicken, cane chicken, evil chicken,… Each type of chicken gives the soup different nutritional values. Enjoying a bowl of chicken soup before eating the main dishes will help warm the stomach, easier to digest food.
1.1 Nutritional value in mixed chicken soup
- Protein: Mixed chicken soup contains a large amount of protein from chicken. This dish will provide you with the amino acids necessary for the growth and maintenance of muscles, bones and tissues in the body.
- Vitamins and minerals: Mixed chicken soup provides many vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, C, K, B6, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus,… These nutrients are important and necessary for the body. bone and joint development
- Fiber: Mixed chicken soup contains a large amount of fiber from vegetables such as carrots, kohlrabi,… to help maintain intestinal health and support digestive function
1.2 How to choose the most delicious chicken?
- Choose fresh chicken: Fresh chicken will have a better scent and taste. Should choose chicken with bright yellow skin, no unpleasant smell, not damaged
- Choose the type of white-legged chicken: White-legged chickens are usually chickens raised on farms. They are fed quality food, well cared for by humans. Therefore, the chicken will be more delicious
- Choose chicken with even fat: Chicken with even fat will have soft and delicious meat. If the chicken is too thin, it will have a lot of bones, it won’t taste good
2. How to cook delicious, cool mixed chicken soup on a hot summer day?
2.1 Preparation ingredients
- 500g chicken breast
- 5-7 quail eggs
- 2 chicken eggs
- 150g black tiger shrimp
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet corn
- 200g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 purple onion, minced
- Green onions + coriander
- Seasoning: salt, seasoning, main noodles, ground pepper,…
2.2 Steps to take
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Buy chicken breast, wash chicken breast under clean running water
- Mix a basin of dilute salt, put the chicken breast in and soak it with salt water for 5 minutes to disinfect
- Pick up, rinse under clean water, drain
- Shiitake mushrooms soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- Cut off the mushroom legs. Use your hands to gently squeeze the mushrooms to dry out
- Chop the mushrooms, just enough to eat
- Sweet corn picks up the corn silk, washes the corn with clean water
- Proceed to remove the corn kernels
- Carrots, peeled, washed and diced
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, beat the eggs to a thin mixture
Step 2: Prepare shrimp
- Using your hands, separate the shrimp head and shrimp body in two
- Wash shrimp to remove shrimp droppings
- Using a sharp knife, cut a vertical line from the body to the tail
- Using a knife, pull the black thread on the back of the shrimp and discard
- Put shrimp in a clean bowl with 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- Mix shrimp with salt to disinfect
- Rinse the shrimp with clean water, let the shrimp drain
Step 3: Boil the chicken
- Put 500ml of water + chicken breast in the pot. Put the pot on the stove
- Boil chicken breast for 30 minutes on medium heat
- Boil the chicken in the pot, skim off the cloudy scum floating on the surface
- Chicken breast cooked, take out chicken breast, let cool
- Chicken breast is cold, tear chicken breast into thin, small pieces
Step 4: Boil shrimp
- Put the shrimp in the pot with 500ml of water. Boil shrimp for 20 minutes and remove from medium heat
- Shrimp cooked, turn pink. Turn off the stove, take the shrimp out of the bowl and let it cool
Step 5: Boil quail eggs
- Put quail eggs in a pot with 200ml of water
- Boil quail eggs for 10 minutes
- When quail eggs are cooked, pick them up and soak them in cold water
- Proceed to peel the shit eggs
Step 6: Cook soup
- Pour the shrimp broth into the chicken broth. Proceed to boil
- Put cooking oil in a pot and bring to a boil. When the oil is hot, add chopped shallots and fry until fragrant and fragrant
- Next, add shiitake mushrooms + carrots + sweet corn + shredded chicken breast and stir with red onions for 7 minutes
- Pour all the cooked ingredients into the pot of boiling chicken water on the stove
- Put 1 seasoning + seasoning seeds + main noodles into the pot. Stir well
- Pour the egg yolk mixture just diluted above into the soup pot. Stir well by hand
- Place the flour in a bowl with 2 cups of water. Stir well so that the tapioca is dissolved in the water
- Pour the tapioca water mixture into the soup pot. Continue to stir well until the mixture is smooth
- The mixture is thick, you put black tiger shrimp + quail eggs into the pot. Continue stirring with your hands over medium heat
- Finally, add 1 teaspoon of rock sugar to the pot and stir well so that the mixture is not diluted
- Try seasoning the soup to your taste
- Continue to cook the soup with low heat for another 10 minutes to cook all the ingredients evenly
- Cook enough time, turn off the stove, lower the soup pot
Step 7: Finished product
- Ladle mixed chicken soup into a bowl, put green onion + coriander + ground pepper in a bowl
- Stir the soup well and enjoy while the soup is still hot
3. How to cook delicious and cool mixed chicken soup, what should be noted?
- Choose fresh ingredients: To get the best soup, you need to choose fresh ingredients. Especially chicken, mushrooms, shrimp, herbs, and other spices
- Chop and Cook: After preparing the ingredients, you need to chop and cook the ingredients evenly for the best taste of the soup.
- Cook soup properly: To have a delicious and cool soup, you should make use of chicken broth and boiled shrimp. Bring the water to a boil, and simmer gently until the chicken is tender
- Add reasonable seasonings: You should use reasonable seasonings such as seasoning seeds, main noodles, seasonings. Do not use fish sauce, it will lose flavor and affect the consistency of the soup
- Pay attention to the cooking time: When making soup, you need to pay attention to the cooking time to avoid the chicken being dry or overcooked.
- Proper storage: After cooking the soup, if you do not enjoy it right away, you can let the soup cool and then store it in the refrigerator. When used, can be reheated and enjoyed immediately
4. Calories in chicken red bean soup?
- 300 – 400 calories.