Pineapple ginseng tea is a popular drink in Vietnam every summer. Although it is a very healthy drink, many people still do not know how to make pineapple ginseng tea for its delicious taste properly. The strong aroma and sweet taste of tea should make pineapple ginseng tea loved by many ages, including young children. So what is pineapple ginseng tea? How to make pineapple ginseng tea properly? Please join thucphamkho.vn to follow the following article.
1. What is pineapple ginseng tea?
Pineapple ginseng tea is a bold and pure drink of the Central region. This is a drink that anyone who comes here wants to enjoy once in their life. The tea has a greenish-yellow color with a strong taste of pineapple and ginseng. When pouring into the cup, there is still not a bit of cloudy residue on the bottom of the cup. When using tea, you will clearly feel a slight bitter taste on the lips. A little after-sweet flavor makes many people nostalgic for this tea.
Pineapple ginseng tea is made entirely from ingredients available in nature. The ingredients to crystallize into a natural tea include: green tea buds, pandan leaves, fairy tea, etc. It is these selected ingredients that create a 100% natural herbal drink. Does not cause insomnia, does not cause discomfort to the user.v
2. Effects of pineapple ginseng tea on health?
Pineapple ginseng tea is considered an extremely beneficial drink for health. The nutritional components in pineapple ginseng tea include:
- Vitamin A: protects the eyes
- Vitamin C: strengthens the body’s immune system
- Carotenoids: keep skin healthy and prevent sagging
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: prevention of eye-related diseases
- Quercetin: anti-inflammatory, reducing inflammation
- Calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus: good for bones and joints
The nutrients in pineapple ginseng tea are extremely good for health. Pineapple ginseng has a mild fragrance. Has the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, promoting health, and reducing stress. Here are the effects of pineapple ginseng tea, specifically:
- Reduce stress: Pineapple ginseng tea has the effect of reducing stress, calming mood and reducing fatigue after a working day
- Enhance health: Vitamins and minerals rich in tea will help the body strengthen resistance. Reduce the risk of health diseases
- Digestive support: Pineapple ginseng tea has the effect of supporting the digestive system. Helps strengthen liver function, relieve bloating,indigestion and constipation
- Skin beauty: Pineapple ginseng tea is rich in antioxidants. Strong oxidants will protect the skin, preventing skin aging. Helps keep skin moisturized and beautify skin.
To be able to absorb the nutrition and benefits of pineapple ginseng tea. Do you know how to make pineapple ginseng tea properly, delicious and bold yet? Let’s start making tea now.
See more: What is the effect of pineapple ginseng tea? Where to buy pineapple ginseng tea?
3. How to make pineapple ginseng tea “Mlem, bold flavor” from the first time?
Making pineapple ginseng tea is also very simple, not too difficult. You can make pineapple ginseng tea recipe like any other regular green tea. Here are the steps to make strong pineapple ginseng tea from the first time:
3.1 How to make delicious Da Nang pineapple ginseng tea
- 30gr – 50gr pineapple ginseng tea
- 1 liter hot water (85 – 90 degrees Celsius)
- Put the pineapple ginseng tea in the tea pot
- Pour 250ml hot into the tea pot
- Brew tea. Incubate the tea for about 1-2 minutes so that the flavors and extracts of the tea dissolve with the water
- Use tea water, rinse the tea cup once
- Pour the rest of the water into the teapot
- Continue brewing tea for about 1 minute
- After the tea has been brewed for enough time, pour the tea into cups and enjoy it while it’s still hot
3.2 Make pineapple ginseng tea with convenient filter bags
Making pineapple ginseng tea with filter bags is also very convenient. You can follow these steps:
- 15-20g pineapple ginseng tea
- 1.5 liters of hot water (water temperature 80 – 85 degrees Celsius)
- Honey (optional)
- Put the pineapple ginseng tea in the tea pot
- Pour boiling water into the tea pot, brew the tea for 2-3 minutes
- Pour tea, rinse each cup of tea
- The remaining boiling water, pour the rest into the tea pot
- Brew tea for about 1 minute
- Tea brewed for enough time, pour tea into cups and enjoy
- You can add a little honey to enhance the flavor of the drink
4. Note how to make pineapple ginseng tea effectively, not harmful to health?
4.1 Harm of pineapple ginseng tea?
- Insomnia: Pineapple ginseng tea contains a large amount of caffeine if you use it in excess. Drinking too much pineapple ginseng tea late at night will affect sleep
- High blood pressure: The amount of caffeine in pineapple ginseng tea will cause you to have high blood pressure if used incorrectly.
- Heart arrhythmia: Caffeine in pineapple ginseng tea can cause digestive disorders. Especially, when used in excess, mixed in the wrong way. This drink is recommended that people with a history of cardiovascular disease should limit its use
- Drug Interactions: The caffeine in pineapple ginseng tea can interact with some medications. For example, antidepressants or pain relievers, … affect the effect of the drug.
Therefore, to avoid the harmful effects of pineapple ginseng tea, you should use it sensibly. You should consider your health condition or taking medication to treat a disease. If you experience any of these symptoms, immediately go to the nearest hospital for examination.
4.2 Pineapple ginseng tea has insomnia?
Tea is a drink that makes many people feel afraid because it causes insomnia. So, does pineapple ginseng tea have insomnia? The answer is “No! Pineapple ginseng tea does not cause insomnia“.
- Ginseng is an herb with relaxing properties. Helps improve insomnia.
- In addition, this herb contains a number of anti-inflammatory compounds and antioxidants. Helps reduce stress and anxiety. Reduce pressure and create a feeling of relaxation, helping you have a deep and good sleep
However, as with any caffeinated beverage, ginseng tea can also affect sleep if consumed in excess in the evening. Therefore, to avoid affecting sleep, you should limit drinking pineapple ginseng tea late at night. Switch to a decaffeinated tea in the evening.
4.3 Who should not use pineapple ginseng tea?
- People who are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in pineapple ginseng tea
- People with high blood pressure, heart problems or arrhythmias. Due to caffeine in pineapple ginseng tea can cause increased blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbances
- Pregnant or nursing women should limit the use of pineapple ginseng tea
- Children under 10 years of age are also the subjects that should not use pineapple ginseng tea
- People with digestive problems. Especially the stomach or colon, should limit the use of pineapple ginseng tea
- People who are taking antidepressants or pain relievers
Above is the entire article detailing how to make Da Nang pineapple ginseng tea “Mlem, bold” right from the first time. This is a simple tea recipe that keeps the full flavor of the tea. Besides, there are some small notes about this drink that you need to know to avoid. Hopefully with the above information will bring you a nutritious drink.
- Tips for making delicious and simple stevia tea at home
- Top 5 delicious Northwestern teas with natural flavors
One thought on “How to make pineapple ginseng tea “Mlem, full of flavor” from the first time”
Pingback: [Top] 10+ các loại trà thảo mộc giảm cân, giảm mỡ bụng hoàn hảo