What is Gout disease? Is gout life-threatening? What causes gout? These are probably 3 questions that recently have a huge search volume on the internet. Then you won’t have to wait any longer. Follow Dung Ha Dry Food to find out what gout is? Causes of gout and symptoms of the disease offline!
1. What is gout?
2. What causes gout?
3. Dấu hiệu bệnh gout
- Severe pain: Joint pain occurs in the big toe, ankle, knee, wrist, and elbow. The pain often occurs at night, affecting sleep.
- Dull, persistent pain: After experiencing severe pain. Patients will transition to a period of dull internal pain that lasts for hours, even days. It makes the body’s mobility limited, and it feels painful to the touch.
- Inflammation and redness: With the naked eye, we can also feel those joints swelling, floating like a hematoma. In addition, when touching, it will feel soft, the swelling is very hot.
- Limit joint activity: When you have gout, your joints are compressed, causing swelling and pain. Your movement and walking becomes more difficult. At this point, you need to use pain relievers to be able to move normally.
4. Gout and its treatment
4.1 Treating gout at home
- Drink a lot of water. It is recommended that patients drink 2 liters of water per day
- Apply ice to swollen and red joints
- Always keep the body comfortable, do not create pressure, stress
- Exercise to keep joints flexible and smooth
- Avoid social evils
- Build a healthy eating habit, do not use alcohol, tobacco
- Increase fiber in daily dishes
- Limit eating foods high in starch and sugar
- Avoid using foods rich in purines
4.2 Treating gout with traditional Chinese medicine
- Use guise leaves to soak your feet
- Drink herbal tea
- Cure gout with betel leaves
- Perilla leaves treat gout
- Cure gout with green papaya and green tea
5. Can gout be cured?
- According to medical experts, Gout is a disorder of chemical metabolism in the body. Therefore, there is currently no cure for gout. That means that gout cannot be completely cured. Instead, treat according to the signs and symptoms encountered in the body.
- Currently, there are a lot of traditional Chinese medicine and Oriental medicine to support the treatment of Gout. These are just drugs that help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation effectively in acute gout attacks. Combined with the use of specialized drugs to treat blood uric acid levels at a stable level.
- However, these remedies only relieve pain in the early stages of disease. As for the long-term stage, the disease becomes more severe, the treatment process is more difficult. Controlling the sugar level in Uric Acid and treating accompanying metabolic disorders.
- Address 1: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi
- Address 2: A11 – Lane 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
- Address 3: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City