Green tea is a super nutritious drink and extremely good for human health. You can absolutely buy yourself a bottle of zero-level green tea at grocery stores, supermarkets,…in the area where you live or work. However, there is a secret that the manufacturer has not revealed for a long time that is that you can make zero-level green tea at home with just 3 simple steps. How to make zero-level green tea at home is very simple and still ensures the right taste of the manufacturer. Let Dung Ha Dry Agricultural Product bring this refreshing and body-purifying drink into your family’s small house.
What is zero degree green tea?
Before we learn how to make unsweetened green tea at home, let’s find out what unadulterated green tea is.
Zero degree green tea is a non-alcoholic, non-carbonated beverage produced by Tan Hiep Phat Trading Service Co, Ltd. Zero degree green tea is made from 100% pure green tea leaves, has a cool, delicious taste, rich in nutrients and is suitable for all ages. Zero degree green tea is one of the best-selling beverage products in Vietnam and has been exported to many countries around the world.
Green tea without degrees is very delicious, easy to drink, suitable for all tastes of users. This tea has only one taste, which is a cool lemon scent. Green tea without degrees is a great choice for those who are looking for a refreshing, cool and healthy drink.
Now, you will no longer be too worried about low-quality green tea products sold on the market. You can rest assured with the simple home-made green tea recipe that only takes 25 minutes, which we are about to share in detail below. Let’s find out together.
How to make green tea at home as delicious as the manufacturer
Steps to take
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients:
- Buy green tea leaves, you pick up fresh green tea leaves, no pests, no wilting
- Rinse green tea leaves under running water 2-3 times to remove dirt
- Mix in a pot of dilute salt, put green tea in and soak for 5 minutes with dilute salt water to disinfect
- Pick up green tea leaves, rinse with clean water
- Leave the green tea leaves in a basket to dry and drain
- Sliced lemon in half
- Squeeze the lemon through a sieve to get the lemon juice, remove the seeds and zest
Step 2: Brew green tea
- Put 500ml of pure water into the super speed flask and boil the water
- Boil water, put green tea leaves in the super speed pot and boil for 15 minutes
- Pour away this tea to remove the bitterness and astringency of the tea
- Add 500ml of pure water into the super speed bottle
- Boil green tea leaves for 20 minutes
- When the tea is boiling, you pour the tea into a clean pot
- Discard all cooked green tea leaves
Note: During the process of boiling tea leaves, you should not cover the pot, it will cause the tea leaves to rot and the color of the tea to be unsightly.
Step 3: Boil tea
- You put the pot of tea just filtered in step 2 on the stove and bring to a boil
- Tea juice is boiling, you add white sugar + lemon juice
- Stir well until the sugar and lemon juice dissolve into the tea
- Taste to see if the green tea is to your taste
- The tea is just to taste, turn off the stove, let the tea cool and then pack it into a bottle
How to make zero-degree green tea at home, what should be noted?
How to make green tea at home is very simple and easy. But you need to keep a few things in mind to get the best and healthiest tea:
- Use fresh green tea leaves: Fresh green tea leaves will have better taste and nutrients than dried green tea leaves
- Heat tea at low temperature: Cooking tea with water at high temperature will make the tea bitter and lose its flavor
- Do not boil tea for too long: Boiling tea for too long will make tea lose some inherent nutrients
- Let the tea cool completely before drinking: Green tea is not hot drink will cause stomach irritation. Therefore, tea is best drunk when warm or cold.
Some questions about green tea zero degrees?
Is there any nutritional value in green tea?
Zero degree green tea is a beverage with very high nutritional value. Here are some nutrients found in unfiltered green tea:
- Antioxidants: Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants. Includes: Polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. These antioxidants work to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Fiber: Unsweetened green tea contains a large amount of fiber. The fiber in green tea without degrees will help improve the digestive system, prevent constipation
- Vitamins and Minerals: Unsweetened Green Tea also contains a number of rich vitamins and minerals. Includes: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc
- Caffeine: Unsweetened green tea contains a small amount of caffeine. The caffeine in green tea will help your mind stay alert, refreshed, and highly focused.
In addition, you can refer to many constantly updated health news HERE!
Uses of green tea without degrees?
Zero degree green tea is a refreshing drink made from fresh green tea leaves, which has the effect of cooling, purifying the body, anti-oxidant and preventing diseases. Here are some of the benefits of unfiltered green tea:
- Cooling, purifying the body: Green tea has a very good cooling effect, helping the body eliminate toxins and purify the body.
- Antioxidant: Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants. This substance works to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Prevent diseases: Green tea has the effect of preventing some diseases such as cancer, heart disease,…
- Improves heart health: Green tea has the effect of reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. Helps protect heart health from harmful agents
- Weight loss: Yes, drinking green tea is not very good for weight loss. Drinking green tea does not have the effect of promoting metabolism and burning fat, helping you lose weight more effectively.
- Strengthens the immune system: Unsweetened green tea has the effect of strengthening the immune system. Helps the body resist the attack of harmful bacteria
How to properly preserve green tea without staleness?
How to make zero-degree green tea has been specifically shared by us above. However, after making non-degree green tea, you need to know how to properly store green tea so that it doesn’t spoil for a long time. Here’s how to properly store green tea:
- Store green tea without degrees in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
- Avoid exposing green tea to direct sunlight
- Do not leave green tea without degrees in places where the temperature is too high or too low
- The bottle of green tea should be closed tightly after use
- If you do not use up all the green tea without degrees. You can keep the tea in the fridge
By following the above methods, you can preserve green tea for a longer time and ensure the health and safety of users.
So, dry agricultural products Dung Ha has shared with you how to make zero-level green tea at home simply but still ensure the same taste as the manufacturer. The downside of making unfiltered green tea at home is that it’s a bit messy and takes a lot of time. But in return, the advantage of working at home is that you always have delicious, quality drinks and especially always ensure food hygiene and safety. Drinking green tea without degrees is very healthy, delicious and extremely nutritious. This is definitely a drink you should add to your family’s menu. Hopefully, with the detailed sharing above will bring you many useful things.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article.
In addition, you can buy yourself countless other types of tea here: https://thucphamkho.vn/tra/