Bear bile wine is considered as a massage alcohol that specializes in treating bone and joint pain problems extremely effectively. To soak bear bile is also quite simple. But if you do it the wrong way, the bear bile immediately backfires. So what are the best ways to soak bear bile? My detailed article below will help you best understand each way to fully soak bear bile to bring the best use. Let’s get started together.
1. Overview of bear bile soaked in wine?
Bear bile tree (also known as bitter leaf tree) is a plant of the daisy family. They grow and develop into bushes. Bear nectar flowers will appear in February and April every year. Fruiting in May and June. In Asian countries such as Vietnam, India, Nepal or China, finding bear bile is extremely simple. In the mountainous areas of northern Vietnam, bear bile grows extremely strongly because it has a cool climate and high mountainous terrain.
Currently, there are two main types of bear bile on the market: Southern bear bile tree and Northern bear bile tree. Northern bear bile tree has a red body. The part used to soak the wine is the dried stem or root. The southern bear bile has a white body and the main part used is the leaves. So, what is the effect of soaked bear bile?
Of these two types of bear bile, patients should use the Northern bear bile because they are the best, have the most uses, are the easiest to use as well as the easiest to preserve.
1.1 What is the effect of soaked bear bile?
Bear bile is included in the list of rare and precious plants specializing in the treatment of diseases of traditional medicine and modern medicine. The reason, bear bile tree carries with it a lot of nutrients that are beneficial to health. Include:
- Supports the process of eliminating bad cholesterol from the body
- Prevent the formation and spread of breast cancer cells, stomach cancer
- Rich and rich antioxidant content is very good for women’s skin
- Improve liver function, protect the liver against harmful agents from outside (alcohol, tobacco, stimulants,…)
- Potassium in bear bile leaves helps the body reduce excess salt
- Andrographolide substances in bear bile leaves help the body reduce blood levels, treat diabetes
With 6 uses of bear bile for health. Many experts have advised patients to use alcohol-soaked bear bile to treat diseases as well as improve other health-related problems.
1.2 Who should use bear bile wine?
Who should use bear bile wine? Before we want to learn more about the ways to soak bear bile, we need to find out in advance the following subjects who are recommended to use bear bile wine. Specifically, those objects are:
- People with diabetes, high blood pressure
- People with gallstones, liver, kidney and stomach disease
- People with joint pain, shoulder pain, back spondylosis
- People who regularly use alcohol, tobacco, and toxic stimulants for the liver
- People with digestive system problems such as bloating, indigestion, acid reflux,…
- People with TB cough, dry cough, cough with phlegm, cough for a long time does not go away
- People with skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, pimples, acne, melasma and freckles,…
2. How to soak bear bile wine very effectively at home
2.1 Soak in fresh bear bile
- Branches, roots of fresh bear bile
- 10kg of delicious white sticky rice
- Crock pot wine
- Chop branches and roots of bear bile trees
- Rinse under the tap
- Soak twigs + roots of bear bile in a pot of clean water for 20 minutes to completely remove sandy soil
- Pick up, rinse under clean running water, let dry
- The wine cellar is coated with a little white wine
- Pour out the wine, let the bottle dry, and drain the wine
- Neatly arrange branches + chopped bear bile roots into a wine-soaked vase
- Pour white wine into a wine-soaked jug, filling all of the bear bile plant material
- Seal the mouth of the bottle, proceed to soak the wine in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
- Bear bile can be used after 6 months from the date of soaking
With the method of soaking fresh bear bile, the most appropriate time to use is 6 months.
2.2 How to soak bear bile wine to dry quickly
- Twigs + roots of bear bile
- 10kg of delicious white sticky rice wine (can use Northwest corn wine or Kim Son wine)
- Wine-soaked crock pot
- Branches + roots of bear bile, bought, washed under the tap
- Soak twigs + roots of bear bile for 10 minutes in a pot of water to completely remove the sandy soil
- Pick it up, wash it again under clean running water, let it dry
- Chop branches + roots of bear bile into small pieces
- Put the pan on the stove, heat the pan. In a hot pan, put twigs + roots of bear bile in a dry pan with low heat for about 10 minutes
- Stir for enough time, put all ingredients on a clean tray to cool
- Rinse the wine cellar with a little white wine, let it dry, drain the wine
- Put all the ingredients in the wine cooler
- Pour the wine into the jar to cover the ingredients
- Close the mouth of the bottle, soak the bear bile in a cool, dry place with little sunlight
- It can be used by soaking bear bile for about 4 months
With this dry bear bile, you can use it within 4 months.
3. What is the best way to soak bear bile with high efficiency?
3.1 What is the best dose of bear bile?
The use of bear bile alcohol needs to follow the instructions of experts or doctors to ensure that the drug is always safe and effective for users. Depending on the intended use, the dose for each dose is different. However, for bear bile to promote its best use. You should just use:
- 10ml to 30ml bear bile wine. Equivalent to drinking 2 to 3 times a week. Drink regularly for the first 2 weeks, take a break for 2 weeks before using it again.
Also, to be on the safe side, it’s best to consult your doctor before using bear bile. Your doctor will help you determine the right dosage for your medical condition and give instructions for proper use.
3.2 How long does bear bile soak in wine?
Bear bile is a type of wine that is completely soaked from fresh bear bile. The time it takes for bear bile to infuse depends on a number of factors such as: the type of wine used, the alcohol content of the wine, and the intended use.
Usually, in order for bear bile to have a rich and sweet taste and promote its full use, the most appropriate time for soaking and using is 4-6 months. If you want bear bile to have a really special taste, you can let it soak for 1 to 2 years.
During the aging process, you need to keep the wine at room temperature and out of direct light so that the wine does not oxidize and lose its flavor. In short, the longer you soak the bear bile, the better the wine will be and the better it will be to drink.
See more dry goods products HERE!
3.3 Note when using bear bile soaked in alcohol to drink?
The use of bear bile soaked in alcohol is a popular method in traditional medicine to treat osteoarthritis pain. However, the way to soak bear bile wine still has to follow some notes to ensure safety and effectiveness for the health of users. Here are some notes when using bear bile soaked in alcohol:
- Choose high-quality and clear-origin bear bile to ensure product quality
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use it for more than the recommended time. Depending on the intended use and the user’s health status, the dosage and duration of use of alcohol-soaked bear bile will vary.
- Do not use alcohol in case of an allergic reaction
- Do not use in case of gastritis, abdominal pain or other digestive problems
- Do not use bear bile soaked in alcohol for children, pregnant or lactating women
3.4 Can bear bile soaked in alcohol drink?
Bear bile is a plant widely used in traditional medicine. Especially used a lot in the treatment of joint pain, liver, kidney and gout treatment. Bear bile soaked in alcohol is used as a traditional medicine to treat diseases as well as improve the spirit. So the question is “is it okay to drink bear bile?”
The answer, of course, is “Yes. Can bear bile soaked in wine be drunk”. Bear bile is good to drink over there too. The part that is harvested for alcohol use is the root and stem of the bear bile plant.
In addition, you can read more health news readings at: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
Above is the entire detailed article on how to soak bear bile tree wine that Dry Food wants to bring to readers. Hopefully, this valuable information will help you have a valuable and useful medicinal wine for your health.
Our friendly hotline: 1900 986865
- Northern warehouse branch: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi City
- Northern retail and wholesale branch: A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Cau Giay District – Hanoi City
- Southern retail and wholesale branch: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay Street 13 – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City