1. What is the persimmon hanging in the wind?
2. Nutritional value in persimmons hanging wind?
- Energy: 126.9Kcal
- Protein: 0.58g
- Fat: 0.19g
- Carbs: 18.59g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Iron: 0.15mg
- Magnesium: 9mg
- Manganese: 0.355mg
- Phosphorus: 17mg
- Potassium: 161mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Zinc: 0.11mg
- Copper: 0.133mg
- Vitamin C: 7.5mg
- Vitamin B1: 0.03mg
- Vitamin B2: 0.02mg
- Vitamin B3: 0.1mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.1mg
- Vitamin B9: 0.8mg
- Vitamin A: 0.81mg
- Vitamin E: 0.73mg
- Vitamin K: 0.026mg
- Beta-carotene: 0.253mg
- Choline: 7.6mg
- Lutein-zeaxathin: 0.834mg
2.1 Replenish energy for the body
- With a rich and varied vitamin content. Adding persimmons to your meal menu or as a snack at a snack will help you replenish energy for your body. Help the body become healthy, not sick, tired, or sluggish, …
2.2 Good for the digestive tract
Eating persimmon can be very beneficial for the digestive system due to its high fiber content. Fiber plays an important role in maintaining the health of the digestive system
- In addition, persimmons provide a number of important nutrients such as Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These two vitamins will provide maximum support for the overall health of the digestive system.
2.3 Preventing dangerous diseases to the heart
- Wind hanging persimmon contains high antioxidants such as Vitamin C, flavonoids and anti-bacterial agents. These substances will help reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries and help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, stroke, myocardial infarction,…
- Wind hanging persimmon also contains many anti-inflammatory and anti-ultraviolet agents. These two substances will help reduce damage to cells and bacteria in the circulatory system.
- The fiber in persimmons can also help lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood, reducing the risk of clogged arteries and heart disease.
2.4 Enhance eye vision
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help protect the eyes from damage caused by the effects of free radicals
- Vitamin A is a major component of rhodopsin, a photosynthetic substance in the eye that plays an important role in low-light vision.
2.5 Prevent skin aging
- The high antioxidants found in persimmons have the ability to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals, slowing down the skin aging process. Reduce the risk of skin appearing wrinkles, brown spots, crow’s feet,…
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for the skin. Vitamin C helps produce collagen, an important substance that helps skin become smooth, bright pink and elastic. In addition, persimmons also contain other nutrients such as Vitamin A, beta-carotene and flavonoids, which have a positive effect on skin health.
2.6 Anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory
- Powerful antioxidants like Flavonoids, Vitamin C and beta-carotene. These three compounds have the ability to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. These substances will help reduce inflammation, reduce plaque formation in tissues and strengthen the immune system
- In addition, persimmons also contain natural anti-bacterial agents. This substance helps prevent the formation and growth of bacteria that cause infections in the body.
2.7 Maintain stable blood pressure
Antioxidants like Flavonoids, Vitamin C will help reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries and help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
In addition, persimmons also contain potassium, an important mineral for blood pressure regulation. Potassium will help balance sodium levels in the body. Thereby, helping you maintain a stable blood pressure
3. How many calories in 100g of persimmon wind?
Although hanging persimmons are an ordinary snack, they are packed with nutrients. Pink has many different versions. Each version from persimmon brings very different calories. So, 100 grams of persimmon hanging wind how many calories? This is a very interesting question and it will be answered in detail below.
Below is a detailed calorie table in persimmon hanging wind. You can refer to:
|Number of Pink Grams hanging in the wind||Corresponding Calories|
|1 persimmon hanging in the wind (weighing about 37g)||provide 102 calories for the body|
|100g wind hanging roses||provide 276 calories for the body|
|100g crispy persimmon||provide 119.8 calories for the body|
|100g of pickled persimmons||provides 120 calories for the body|
|100g crispy persimmon||provide 70 calories for the body|
|100g dried persimmon||provides 115 calories for the body|
It can be seen that the calories in persimmons are higher than durian and other fruits. To be able to make persimmons hanging in the wind, it is definitely impossible to ignore fresh persimmons. On average, it takes 7-10kg of fresh persimmons to get 1-2kg of persimmons hanging from the wind. With this amount of calories, many people are asking the question “Are you afraid of gaining weight if you eat a lot of persimmons?”.
4. Eating persimmon hanging in the wind is afraid of gaining weight?
- Weight gain or weight loss also depends a lot on how many calories you consume in a meal. As a rule, an adult will need to consume a maximum of 2,000 calories per day. When the body does not eat enough calories, the body will fall into a state of fatigue, weakness, body weakness, …
- In total, each meal you will consume about 667 standard calories. If you consume less calories than the recommended amount, you will not gain weight at all. If you consume more than the recommended amount of calories, you will gain weight and become obese.
You already have the answer to whether eating persimmons hanging in the wind will gain weight or not. Pay attention to how many calories your body consumes in a day. That way, you can eat right without fear of gaining weight. Hanging persimmons are likened to a snack, so you can enjoy them at snacks during the day.
5. Who should not use wind hanging persimmon?
- People with diabetes: Wind hanging persimmon contains a large amount of natural sugar. For people with high diabetes, should limit the consumption of dried persimmons or fresh persimmons because they will cause blood sugar levels to rise suddenly.
- People with weight problems: Persimmons contain relatively high calories and carbs. If you are building a healthy diet to lose weight, consuming too much persimmon will cause you to gain weight uncontrollably.
- People allergic to persimmons: Although dried persimmons have been processed before being sold to consumers. But it can still cause allergies or side effects in people who are allergic to persimmon
- People with fiber problems: Hanging persimmon contains a large amount of fiber. For people with a poor digestive system, such as constipation, difficulty digesting food, poor thickness, etc., consuming too much persimmon will cause indigestion, creating a feeling of difficulty. bear.