How to make bean sprouts with towels at home for super lazy people will still help you create super white, super big and fat bean sprouts. In addition to being made of towels, bean sprouts can also be made from many items in your own family such as: saucepans (pots), plastic bottles, plastic baskets, milk cartons, mesh bags, earthen pots, plastic containers,… If you have ever failed in all ways to make bean sprouts, try immediately how to make bean sprouts with a super simple towel at home, only 1.5 days to have bean sprouts to eat. Let’s find out together with Dung Ha Dry Agricultural Products.
Information about bean sprouts?
Bean sprouts are a fairly common sprout in Vietnamese cuisine. Bean sprouts are grown very simply, are popular, easy to care for, and grow quickly. Normally, bean sprouts are grown from 100% pure green beans. However, there are also some places where they grow bean sprouts with soybeans, black beans or red beans. But the most popular, delicious bean sprouts that you can grow or buy in the store are the bean sprouts grown with green beans.
Nutritional value in bean sprouts?
According to the World Health Organization – WHO, the nutritional value of 100 grams of bean sprouts includes:
|Nutrition name:||Corresponding nutritional value:|
This is the table of nutritional value in 100g of bean sprouts. A variety of nutrients in this bean sprouts are really good for human health. Adding bean sprouts to your diet menu will bring you many uses. Let’s continue to find out!
Uses of bean sprouts?
A massive table of the nutritional value of bean sprouts has just been listed above. With so many important and essential nutrients like this, adding bean sprouts to your diet menu will bring you many great benefits such as:
- The fiber in bean sprouts helps to enhance digestive function, maintain moisture and create a feeling of fullness, supporting food digestion.
- Vitamins C, K and minerals potassium, magnesium, and iron are necessary for the functioning of the digestive system
- The vegetable protein in bean sprouts is an important one. This substance contributes to the diet, muscle and cell recovery in the body
Support weight loss
- Bean sprouts contain a lot of fiber. This fiber will help you feel full longer when you eat, help you feel comfortable and limit overeating. Helps the body control the amount of calories consumed.
- Bean sprouts are used to replace high-calorie foods. For example, red meat, foods that contain a lot of fat. Instead of eating a heavy meal, you can replace part of the meal with bean sprouts to reduce calories.
- The fiber in bean sprouts is very rich. Fiber helps strengthen bowel function, reducing the risk of constipation. At the same time, fiber also helps to easily remove harmful substances in the intestine from the body.
- Vitamins C and E in bean sprouts are like an antioxidant. This substance has the ability to protect cells from damage by free radicals, which are associated with cancer development.
Helps rejuvenate skin
- Vitamins E and C in bean sprouts are a powerful antioxidant. This substance not only helps protect the body from the attack of cancer cells but also helps to slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamins A, B, C and E and minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium. This is a combination of substances that help protect the skin against harmful factors from the external environment
- Bean sprouts provide a lot of water and fiber. Water and fiber help replenish moisture to the skin, helping the skin to be full, shiny, not dry, cracked.
Add alkaline to the body
- Alkaline in bean sprouts is also relatively abundant. Eating bean sprouts helps to add alkali to the body to help maintain acid-base balance and nerve function. Reduces the risk of inflammation, helps the nervous system and muscles work efficiently.
Improves sperm quality in men
Bean sprouts contain a lot of Vitamin C, B12 and zinc. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant present in sperm plasma, which helps to prevent sperm from clumping and binding. Increase your chances of conceiving.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in cell maturation and DNA synthesis. This is an important substance in infertility. Vitamin B12 deficiency will reduce sperm motility as well as quantity.
How to make bean sprouts with towels at home for the “super lazy” and “clumsy”?
- Color: Green beans usually have an evenly bright green outer shell. Do not choose dark, yellowed beans.
- Size: The size of green beans must be 10 – 10. Should not be too small, nor should you choose too large. Do not choose green beans, damaged, …
- Structure: 100% green peas have a hard, solid structure. Squeezing hard with your hands can’t break or soften.
- Taste: Green beans often have a characteristic aromatic flavor. Bring green beans to your nose, and check. If there is an unusual smell, the green beans may have gone bad.
Steps to take
- When you buy green beans, you wash them about 2-3 times in a pot of clean water
- Using your hands, pick up the green beans and seeds floating on the surface of the water
- Mix a pot of water according to the ratio of 2 boiling 3 cold
- Pour the whole green beans into the water and soak for about 6-8 hours so that the seeds crack
- Pick up green beans, rinse green beans under running water
- Let the green beans dry and drain
- Wash pandan leaves
- Dip 2 towels and a bucket of clean water
- Then, gently squeeze the water out of the towel
- Spread a bucket towel on the bottom of the basket
- Pour green beans into the basket
- The green beans are all around the basket
- Put pandan leaves in the basket
- Cover the remaining 1 towel on the green bean surface
- Put a basket of green beans in a black ball bag and tie it up
- Keep green beans in a cool, dry place with little sunlight
- Put a heavy object outside the black ball bag
- Check the bean sprouts regularly once a day
- Using your hand, touch the bucket towel to check if the towel is still damp
- If the towel is not damp, sprinkle some water on the towel
- About 2 days you can harvest bean sprouts to use
Note: When inspecting and caring for bean sprouts, you should avoid exposing them to light. Bean sprouts exposed to light will become yellow and bitter.
Pros/Cons of how to make bean sprouts with towels at home?
Advantages of making bean sprouts with towels?
- Cost savings: Although the bean sprouts are relatively cheap in the market. But making sprouts at home will still save you money compared to buying ready-made sprouts from the store.
- Ensure food hygiene and safety: When making bean sprouts at home, you 100% control very well the source of clean water, the environment for soaking the bean sprouts is clean,… This will give you peace of mind that the bean sprouts are safe. are produced cleanly, absolutely safe.
- Convenience: Making bean sprouts with towels at home is very simple and easy to do. You just need to prepare a clean towel of any kind. Then, soak the beans, incubate them and harvest the bean sprouts on the right day.
Disadvantages of making bean sprouts with towels?
- Takes a lot of time: Yes, making bean sprouts at home will take up a lot of your time. The effort to take care of the bean sprouts and the time to harvest the bean sprouts.
- Cost Consumption: While making bean sprouts at home can be cost-effective compared to buying ready-made sprouts, it is also important to consider the cost of buying ingredients to go through the process of making sprouts.
- Unexpected results: Sometimes in the process of making bean sprouts you have fully followed the procedure, but the results of the sprouting process may not be what you expected. This will leave you frustrated and frustrated.
- CN1: No.11 Kim Dong, Giap Bat street, Hoang Mai district, Hanoi city
- CN2: A10 – Alley 100, Trung Kinh street, Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi city
- CN3: No. 02/B, Quarter 3, Trung My Tay 13 Street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
MEET YOU AT THE FOLLOWING LESSONS TO SHARE!!!