Chicken artichoke stew is an extremely quality dish. With delicious taste from artichoke flower. It is this combination that has created a delicious dish of incredible quality. The issue of food hygiene and safety is being particularly important to women. Steamed chicken with artichoke flowers can be bought from outside and ready to use. But for the health of all members of their family, the sisters prepared this dish by themselves. But the delicious dish still lacks some key ingredients. Today, let’s take a few minutes to follow Dung Ha Dry Food and learn how to make chicken stew with artichoke flowers with a strong mountain flavor!
1. What are the uses of artichoke flower stewed chicken?
Chicken stewed with artichoke flowers is considered a delicious and nutritious winter dish when the weather in Hanoi is about to turn cold. Only 2 main ingredients are chicken and artichoke flowers. Combined with it are some additive ingredients and some culinary spices to create a delicious, aromatic and extremely nutritious dish. Chicken can be combined with countless other ingredients. Some delicious dishes from stewed chicken that you can process such as: Chicken stew with potatoes, chicken with bamboo shoots, stewed chicken with pumpkin,… Each dish brings its own flavor and use.
- Restore the health of the sick patient
- Good for the digestive system
- Good for pregnant women’s health before and after giving birth
- Change the meal menu for the family to add a variety of nutritional sources
- Supports weight loss and regains a beautiful and slim body
2. How to make chicken with artichoke flower stew?
2.1 Preparation materials:
- Our chicken is clean: 1 chicken
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Fresh artichoke flowers: 300gr
- Fresh lotus seeds: 40gr
- Dried forest shiitake: 35gr
- Purple onion: 2 pieces
- Dried red apple: 35gr
- Garlic: 2 bulbs
- Green onions: 3 branches
- Cooking oil: 3 tablespoons
- Spices: seasoning, monosodium glutamate, sugar, ground pepper,…
- Beak sharp, shiny, no hair loss.
- Chicken feathers are smooth, shiny and odor-free. The chicken feather markings show that the skin is thin and gizzard, the meat is firm.
- Under the breast and wings there are large yellow stripes. The meat under the armpit of the chicken with blood stains indicates that the chicken is tough and contains a lot of lean meat
If you choose to buy pre-cooked chicken, you should choose:
- Choose chickens with uneven skin color, pale yellow skin. Some dark yellow like: breast, wings, chicken back
- Do not buy chickens that are slimy, have a fishy smell
- The broiler of the day is very soft to the touch and the body is still warm
- Do not buy chickens on the body with hematoma, bruises
When buying artichoke flowers, you should choose:
- Should buy artichoke flowers at the time of the field. This is the time the tree produces big, beautiful, quality, and nutritious buds. Specifically, you should buy artichoke flowers during October and December of the year
- Buy at dry goods stores
2.2 Preliminary processing of raw materials
- Chicken bought, you wash it under the tap
- Using a sharp knife, pick up the fluff and feathers on the chicken’s body
- Mix the diluted salt water in the pot, put the chicken in salt water for about 5 minutes to remove the viscous, clean bacteria and no bad smell.
- Remove the chicken and rinse it under clean running water. Let the water dry
- Put the chicken on a cutting board, chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces
- Clean artichoke flowers. The root part is cut into pieces about 3 0 5cm long. The old hard part goes away
- Artichoke flower stem, you peel off the outside, take the soft core inside
- The artichoke flower you cut into 4 parts, the small flower cut in half. Cut off the stamens inside so that when you eat it, it won’t be bitter
- Lotus seeds, you use an object with a sharp end and the center of the lotus, wash and drain
- Dried wild shiitake mushrooms are soaked in warm water for about 5 minutes so that the mushrooms are soft and easy to prepare
- Using scissors, cut off the base of the mushroom. Using your hands, gently squeeze the mushrooms to drain the water. To put it in a bowl
- Red apples soaked in warm water for about 5 minutes, picked up, washed and drained
- Red onion peeled, washed, 1 thinly sliced, the remaining 1 is finely chopped
- Garlic peeled, washed, minced
- Scallions remove roots, cut off damaged, rotten leaves. Rinse under running water, let dry. Cut into small pieces, put in a bowl
2.3 Implementation steps:
- Place chicken in large bowl. Proceed for: 1 seasoning + 1 seasoning + 1 monosodium glutamate + 1 minced shallot + 1 minced garlic + 1 cooking oil. Wearing plastic gloves, mix the seasoning ingredients together with the chicken
- Wrap the food in cling film, marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for about 35 minutes so that the seasoning can penetrate deeply into each fiber of the chicken.
- Put the pot on the stove, add cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, then add minced garlic + minced shallots and fry to smell up
- Garlic and onion smell, you quickly put the marinated chicken in and stir-fry until cooked over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Stir well so the ingredients don’t burn
- When the chicken is cooked, add 500ml of clean water to cook the chicken for about 20 minutes
- The chicken broth is boiling, you start to put fresh lotus seeds + wild shiitake + red apple into the stew with the chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Stew for 20 minutes, you put the root of artichokes in the cellar about 5 minutes before
- After the artichoke root has been stewed for 5 minutes, add the rest of the artichoke flower
- Stir well and then continue to stew for another 30 minutes, all ingredients will be cooked
- Open the lid, skim off the scum that floats on the surface of the chicken stew
- Season and taste to suit your taste
- Sprinkle scallions + ground pepper, stir well, then turn off the heat and lower the pot
- Ladle the finished product into a bowl and enjoy
- It is best eaten when the soup is still hot and should be eaten with steamed rice
Above is the detailed article on how to make delicious chicken stew with artichoke flowers with a strong flavor of the Northwest mountains. This is the simplest, most meticulous and thorough way for you to refer to. The additive ingredients come, you can add many other vegetables and fruits as you like. As for stewed chicken, you just keep stewing with low fire, the smaller the better, the chicken will be soft from the inside out and no more fishy blood. Not only women can make this dish, even men can easily do it with the above recipe.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any contributions to the reading, please leave your comments at the bottom of the article and we will try to support and answer them as quickly as possible.
REFERENCES MORE BEAUTIFUL FOOD NEWS READING HERE: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
- No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi City
- A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street- Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi City
- No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City