Jollibee peach mango cake is a delicious dessert that many people love. With a crispy crust baked hot and hot, the filling inside is melted, golden iridescent, extremely delicious. Peach mango cake you can completely make at home with very simple ingredients, and are readily available in the market. But many women are still facing many difficulties with this cake. In the following article, Dung Ha Dried Agricultural Products will explain in detail to you the recipe of how to make Jollibee peach mango cake and interesting things about this dessert cake.
1. What is Jollibee Peach Mango Cake?
Peach Mango Pie is also known as “Banh Xoai Dao”. This is a delicious, famous dessert in Vietnamese cuisine that is loved by many people. Mango and peach are the two main ingredients to create a delicious, cool and smooth cake. The crust is very crispy when eaten because it is made from flour and fried with cooking oil.
2. How to make delicious Jollibee peach mango cake, perfect crispy shell at home?
2.1 Preparation materials:
- 600g flour number 11
- 100g cornstarch
- 200g lamb fat
- 3 ripe mangoes
- 1 box of pickled peaches
- 2 chicken eggs
- 300g white sugar
- 60ml lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Cooking oil
2.2 Preliminary processing of ripe mango and pickled peach
- When you buy a mango, peel it off completely
- One mango, take the flesh, diced small
- The other two also have the flesh, but thinly sliced
- Put the thinly sliced mango meat into the blender
- Turn on medium mode, puree and smooth the mango for 5 minutes
- Pour the pureed mango into a bowl
- Diced pickled peaches
2.3 Cook mango and peach together
- Put the pan on the stove. Put the mixture of mango puree + diced peaches in the pan
- Put 200g of white sugar + 60ml of lemon juice + 1 teaspoon of salt into the pan
- Turn on the stove with low heat and stir well until the sugar and salt dissolve
- Next, put 150ml of purified water + 100gr of cornstarch into the banana pan
- Continue stirring until the cornstarch is dissolved. Peach and mango puree compare well
- Finally, add the diced mango to the pan. Mix well and then turn off the heat. Remove to a bowl and let cool
- Cover with cling film to seal the mango peach mixture. Store it in the refrigerator
2.3 Making pie crust
- Put 600g of flour in a bowl with 100g of white sugar + 1 teaspoon of salt + 200g of lamb fat + 200ml of purified water
- Knead by hand all these ingredients together to form a soft, smooth and non-sticky dough
- Cover with cling film, let the dough rest for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator
2.4 Roll the dough and make the filling
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, filter out the egg yolks. Beat well and dissolve
- Divide the dough into small balls of about 35g
- Roll out the dough thinly. Put the finished peach mango filling in the center of the cake. Cover tightly so that the filling does not come out
- Fold the edges of the dough in half. Using a knife, trim away the excess dough around. Using a fork, press around the edges of the cake so that they stick together
- Do it evenly by hand until all the dough and filling are done
- Using an oil brush, brush a thin layer of beaten egg yolk around both sides of the cake
2.5 Fried cake
- Put the cooking oil in the pan and put the oil pan on the stove to boil
- When the oil is hot, drop the peach mango cake and deep-fry it until the skin is golden brown
- The crust is golden crispy, take out the cake and drain the oil and enjoy
3. Nutritional value in Jollibee peach mango cake?
- Carbohydrates: Peach mango cake contains a good amount of Carb from the starch source found in flour and white sugar
- Fat: Some fat is also found in peach mango cake. In particular, the fat comes from the ingredients of cooking oil and lamb fat
- Protein: Peach mango cake can provide a small amount of Protein through ingredients from chicken eggs
- Fiber: Peach mango cake contains a large amount of fiber from ripe mangoes and pickled peaches
4. How many calories are in Jollibee Peach Mango Cake?
Peach mango cake is a delicious dessert that is famous and loved by many people. But perhaps, no one knows how many calories in peach mango cake. Knowing the calories in peach mango cake will help you calculate exactly how many calories your body will consume. From there, you can comfortably eat peach mango cake without fear of gaining weight and obesity.
- 1 peach mango cake (weighing about 100g) provides about 160 calories for the body
- Firstly, the calories in peach mango cake are low. Specifically, an adult needs to consume 2,000 calories per day. These calories will be divided equally into 3 meals. Calculated, each meal you will consume about 667 calories. Meanwhile, peach mango cake only provides 160 calories. Each meal, you will have to consume about 4 peach mango cakes to meet enough calories for a meal. And this is absolutely impossible
- Second, peach mango cake also contains fiber from ripe mangoes. This amount of fiber will help you digest food easily, without affecting the weight gain process