The way to make pork belly soaked in fish sauce is super simple, no matter how far the husband goes, he still remembers the wonderful dish his wife cooked. Do you believe this? With just simple ingredients, you’ll have yourself a box of pork belly soaked in fish sauce that’s super delicious, guaranteed to make your husband fall in love with it. If you want your husband to always remember this dish, follow my dried agricultural product into the kitchen to find a recipe for making pork belly soaked in fish sauce right away.
Nutritional value in pork belly soaked in fish sauce?
Pork belly soaked in fish sauce is a dish made from pork belly soaked in fish sauce along with spices such as garlic, lemon, chili, pepper, sugar,… This dish is often flavored. Delicious, rich, a little salty and spicy, very stimulating. Pork belly soaked in fish sauce can be used even during Vietnamese Tet holidays. Simply put, pork belly soaked in fish sauce is not only delicious and unique, this dish also brings a lot of beneficial nutritional value to the eater. These are substances such as:
- Protein: Pork belly is a very rich source of protein for the body. In 100 grams of pork belly, it provides up to 16.5 grams of protein. Protein plays an important role in building, maintaining and regenerating muscle cells in the body. Helps the body resist infectious bacteria.
- Fat: Pork belly also provides very good fats that are beneficial to the body. In 100 grams of pork belly, there is 21.5 grams of fat. Fat helps provide energy for the body. Supports the functioning of organs and metabolic processes in the body.
- Vitamins and minerals: Pork belly soaked in fish sauce contains a lot of essential vitamins and minerals. Includes: vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and B12. Minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus,… are extremely diverse.
Those are the nutrients contained in pork belly soaked in fish sauce. Let’s go to the kitchen to make pork belly and soak it in fish sauce.
How to make simple pork belly soaked in fish sauce to flatter your husband?
- 2kg pork belly
- 300ml fish sauce
- 300gr white sugar
- 200ml white rice vinegar
- 300ml pure water
- 3 – 5 fresh chili, cut in half
- 3 – 5 purple onions, thinly sliced
- 25gr black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 7 – 10 ice cubes
Step 1: Prepare pork belly
- When you buy pork belly, wash the meat with clean water
- Mix the pot with diluted salt, put the pork belly in and soak in salt water for 5 minutes to disinfect
- Pick up the pork belly, rinse with clean water, and let the meat drain
- Slice pork belly into small pieces about 7 – 10cm
- Using string, tie each piece of pork belly tightly to keep the meat from being mushy
Step 2: Boil the pork belly
- Put 500ml of pure water into the pot and put the entire pork belly in
- Boil the pork belly over medium heat for 25 minutes until the meat is cooked
- Once the meat is cooked, take it out and soak it in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes
- Then, take the meat out of the bowl of ice cold water, cut off all the threads and let the meat drain
- Cover with plastic wrap and store meat in the refrigerator
Step 3: Mix fish sauce to soak the meat
- Put in the pot: 300ml fish sauce + 300gr white sugar + 200ml white vinegar
- Place the sugar sauce pot on the stove and boil for 30 minutes
- Boil and stir well until the sugar dissolves and the water thickens, then lower the heat
- Add minced garlic + sliced purple onions + sliced chili into the sugar sauce pot
- Boil all ingredients together for another 3 minutes
- Finally, turn off the stove, pour the sugar-garlic-chili sauce mixture into a bowl and let cool
Step 4: Soak pork belly with fish sauce
- Put all the boiled pork belly into a glass jar
- Slowly pour the entire completed fish sauce and sugar mixture into the jar of pork belly
- Close the lid of the jar and soak the pork belly for 2 – 3 days to absorb the spices and you can enjoy it.
Step 5: Enjoy the pork belly soaked in fish sauce
- Take each piece of pork belly out of the jar
- Slice the pork belly into thin slices, arrange on a plate and enjoy
Pork belly soaked in fish sauce with beautiful meat color. The meat is soft and sweet, and the fat is chewy and extremely appealing to eat. Wherever you eat it, you will feel the salty, slightly sour and spicy flavor that stimulates your taste buds. This dish is great to eat in Hanoi’s Fall weather.
What should you keep in mind when making pork belly soaked in fish sauce at home?
Pork belly soaked in fish sauce is a rustic dish, easy to make but extremely delicious and attractive. To make this delicious dish, you need to keep in mind the following things:
- Choose fresh, quality pork belly: Fresh pork belly must be bright red in color, with a bright white layer of fat. The meat has a characteristic aroma and is warm to the touch. Avoid buying pieces of pork belly that are watery or have abnormal marks.
- Prepare meat cleanly: Purchased pork belly needs to be washed with water. Soak in diluted salt water to remove dirt and odors from the meat. Then, drain the meat and cut it into small pieces to boil quickly.
- Boil pork belly: Boil pork belly over medium heat, avoid over high heat. Cooking time for pork belly is about 35 minutes until the meat is cooked evenly. Boiling meat for too long will cause the meat to overcook and lose its taste. When the meat is cooked, take it out and soak it in a bowl of ice water to help keep the meat white and crispy.
- Make a meat-soaking fish sauce mixture: The meat-soaking fish sauce needs to have a sweet and salty taste that is harmonious with your family’s taste. Boil them to form a thick, thick mixture.
- Soak meat with fish sauce: Put meat in a glass jar and pour soaking water, cover the jar tightly. You should put the jar of pork belly soaked in fish sauce in the refrigerator to help reduce soaking time and prevent bacteria from entering. Soaking time is about 4 days.
Wishing you success with your pork belly soaked in fish sauce!
In addition, you can refer to more culinary news here: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
Above is a detailed article explaining how to make pork belly soaked in fish sauce that dried agricultural products have shared with our readers. You can see that making pork belly soaked in fish sauce at home is super simple, does not take too much time or require a high level of experience. Make sure ladies apply the recipe I shared above, 100% of the time, the husband always remembers his wife’s first dish of pork belly soaked in fish sauce and especially does not dare to hang out at the restaurant to eat. Hehe.
Hopefully, with the recipe for making pork belly soaked in fish sauce detailed above, you will immediately have for yourself a super quality dish to keep your husband.
Wishing you all success always!!!
Hello and see you again in the articles shared in the next installment!!!