Where to buy cheap green black beans? How much is 1kg of green black beans currently sold for? Establishments that sell quality black beans and green beans? These are probably 3 of the many questions about green bean products that many consumers are really interested in. To be able to answer these questions. Dear readers, please take a few minutes to follow Dung Ha Dry Food to find where to buy cheap green black beans.
1. What is green black bean?
Green black beans are also known as green black beans. Scientific name is Cylindrica Skeels is a herbaceous perennial plant in the family Fabaceae. Called green black beans because the outer shell is glossy black. The inner part of the intestine is a characteristic light green color. Compared to other types of green beans, red beans, … of Vietnam, the green black beans with the shell are quite shiny, the seeds are soft and extremely solid, the grain size is small, and when eaten, it is unusually greasy.
Black bean seeds are grown a lot in the northern provinces of our country. The 4-season tropical climate is a strong point for green beans to grow strongly. In Vietnam, beans are a favorite dish of many people. Especially green black beans on hot summer days. Enjoying a cup of black bean tea will help you beat the tired hot sun. Not just a beverage. Black beans can also be processed into many other delicious dishes such as: Black bean sticky rice, black bean porridge, stewed chicken with black beans, …
2. What are the effects of green black beans?
Compared to common black beans, green black beans contain many times more nutrients. Specifically:
- Protein: 24.2%
- Fat chat : 1.7%
- Glucose: 53.3%
- Ash: 2.8%
- Calcium: 56%mg
- Phosphorus: 354%mg
- Iron: 6.1%mg
- Carten: 0.06%mg
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin PP: 0.51%mg
- Vitamin C: 3%mg
These are the nutrients found in black beans. But this nutrient is extremely good and important for the body. When you lack one of the above substances, your body will be very susceptible to disease-causing bacteria. Not only these substances, green black beans also contain extremely rich amino acids. Adding green black beans to your diet menu will give you benefits such as:
- Purify, detoxify the liver, cool down the body
- Prevent pimples and treat anorexia, pale skin
- Protecting heart health, preventing cardiovascular diseases common in the elderly and people who work a lot
- Contains high levels of Flavonoids – effective in preventing the formation and spread of cancer cells
- Suitable for people who want to lose excess fat and maintain a reasonable weight
- Support to improve skin and maintain youthful shape for women
- Reduce swelling, pain in joints with people with gout (gout)
- Supplement blood, treat insomnia, eat poorly, …
3. What is the best way to use black beans?
To make the most of the benefits of black beans, the first thing you need to know is how to use black beans properly and properly. You can apply the way that Dry Food is revealed right below:
- Color of black bean green bean juice drink: Put 60g of green black beans, which have been cleaned, into a pot with 1 liter of water. Proceed to simmer for about 2 hours so that the beans are cooked, the nutrients are mixed with the water. Squeeze out water and drink 30 minutes before meals, no sugar. The effect gives a very balanced physique.
- Cooking tea: Soak black beans overnight, rinse under running water. Put black beans in a pot and simmer for 2 hours with 2 liters of water. Add enough sugar to make it more delicious. Sprinkle with more desiccated coconut, coconut fiber, pearls, … to enhance the taste.
- Blowing sticky rice: Black beans + sticky rice soaked overnight. Put the black beans in the pot and simmer 1 hour before the beans are cooked. Then, pour glutinous rice into simmering with black beans. Ninh until the water is dry, beat together. Cooked sticky rice, scoop out, enjoy with salt, peanuts mixed with sugar.
In addition, the following people should not use green beans:
- People who can’t solder, cold hands and feet, cold stomach
- Do not combine green black beans with foods containing a lot of zinc, calcium, iron, …
- Should soak black beans overnight with warm water to soften beans, cook quickly
- Should not eat raw black beans because it will cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentery, …
4. How much is the current purchase price of black green beans?
Although, the price of green black beans is quite high, but it is still really a nutritious grain of the first choice of Vietnamese consumers. The price of black beans on the market depends on a number of factors such as the place of sale, product quality and origin. Many places sell fake, fake, and poor quality black beans to users to gain illicit profits. The use of such products is often extremely dangerous to health. With many good uses for human health. Many people began to worry about the high price of black beans and green beans?
5. Where to buy cheap quality and cheap black beans in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh?
5.1 Buy black beans in Hanoi
- Buy green black beans in Hanoi, there are many. But to find a place to sell quality black beans, there is no exact answer. What customers are most interested in right now is where to buy cheap black beans? Dung Ha Agricultural Products is the place to distribute green black beans with full quality inspection documents as well as food hygiene and safety. Dung Ha green black beans are high quality grade 1. Committed products have full quality inspection documents, origin. Maximum support for remote customers to place orders, fast and convenient shipping.
In addition, you can refer to a lot of other good news at: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
5.2 Buy black beans in HCM city
- It is not easy to find a place to sell green black beans in Ho Chi Minh City. Black beans are a commodity with great competition and huge volume consumption. Recently, the demand to buy black beans and green beans of the people in Ho Chi Minh City is showing signs of increasing rapidly again. If you want to buy quality black and green beans in Ho Chi Minh City, quickly find Dung Ha Agricultural Products. With many years of business experience in the field of dry goods, Northwestern wine-soaked goods, teas, etc., all products we sell to the market are strictly tested according to VietGAP standards.
- NO.11 KIM DONG – HAPPY BAT ROAD – HOANG MAI DISTRICT – HANOI
- A10 – 100 – MEDIUM DIAMETER – YEN HOA WARD – CAU PAI DISTRICT – HANOI
- NO. 02/B LOCATION 3 – CENTRAL MY WAY 13 – DISTRICT 12 – HO CHI MINH CITY