Panna Cotta Mango is a very popular dish every summer day. This dish will help your body cool down, load a lot of beneficial vitamins into the body. Panna Cotta Mango is a favorite dessert that originated in Italy. So, do you know the recipe of how to make Panna Cotta mango cool sweet and sour Italian taste? In the following article, Dung Ha Dry Food will introduce in detail to you 2 ways to make Panna Cotta Mango, sweet and sour, with Italian taste at home. Read on for more details!
1. What is Panna Cotta Mango?
Panna Cotta Mango is a famous Italian dessert. Panna Cotta has now been subtly modified, but the main ingredients have not changed. Today, the famous Italian dessert has spread to many parts of the world. In which, Vietnam is the country with the highest number of people who like to use Panna Cotta. The majority of users are at the age of young people. Because eating Panna Cotta is very good for the digestive system.
As a delicious dessert, good for the digestive system, many parents often give their children Panna Cotta after a meal and use it as a dessert. In the sweltering heat of the upcoming summer day, Panna Cotta Mango is a very good food to cool down the hot sun for children. Finding and buying Panna Cotta is not difficult. The price is cheap, only about 13,000vnd – 15,000vnd/cup and you’ll have a cool glass of Panna Cotta Mango in the middle of summer.
To ensure the delicious quality of the product as well as to ensure sufficient nutritional value. Mothers can absolutely make delicious Panna Cotta Mango at home with Italian taste for those kids. Let’s go to the kitchen with Dry Food to find a recipe for how to make Panna Cotta Mango right away.
2. How to make Italian Sweet and Sour Mango Panna Cotta?
2.1 Ingredients for making Panna Cotta Mango
- 4 fresh ripe mangoes
- 150ml coconut milk
- 120ml fresh milk without sugar
- 130ml full-fat milk cream (Heavy Cream)
- 4 leaves of gelatin
- 50g white diameter
- 15g desiccated coconut rice
2.2 Instructions for making Panna Cotta Mango
Step 1: Prepare Gelatin and Mango
- Place 4 gelatin leaves in a bowl with 2 cups of purified water
- Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water for 15 minutes for the gelatin to swell and soften
- Sweet mango peel, diced mango into diced
Step 2: Make the coconut milk mixture
- Put 120ml of unsweetened fresh milk + 150ml of coconut milk + 130ml of fat cream + 50gr of white sugar + into the pot
- Stir all these ingredients together
- Turn on the stove with high heat, proceed to boil the coconut milk mixture
- Cook while stirring constantly to combine
- Heat the coconut milk cream mixture for about 10 minutes
- Lower the heat, heat the coconut milk cream mixture to a rolling boil for about 3 minutes
Step 3: Molding
- The milk cream mixture warms up enough time, you pour them into each small glass that has been prepared before
- Let the coconut milk mixture ice cream cool
- Store in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours so that the coconut milk cream mixture will have a surface
Step 4: Finished product
- The mixture of coconut milk cream will shrink your face, you sprinkle diced mango + desiccated coconut into the cup
- Stir the Panna Cotta well and enjoy
Thus, with just 4 simple steps, you have immediately completed a delicious cup of Panna Cotta Mango to cool off summer days. Good luck!
3. How to make Panna Cotta Mango Italian Syrup?
3.1 Ingredients for making Panna Cotta Mango
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 220ml Whipping Cream
- 150ml fresh milk without sugar
- 50ml condensed milk (Ong Tho milk)
- 1 tube of vanilla
- 25g gelatin powder
- 30g desiccated coconut rice
- 100g white diameter
3.2 Instructions for making Panna Cotta Mango
Step 1: Prepare Gelatin and Mango
- Put 25g of gelatin powder in a bowl with 70ml of purified water. Stir the powder until it is dissolved in the water
- Peel the mango, cut it into small pieces, pour the mango into the blender
- Put in blender 50g white diameter
- Pour the mango into the blender, puree and smooth the mango into a liquid form
- Strain the mango through a sieve to remove the pulpy parts of the mango
- Put the filtered mango into the pot, put the pot on the stove. Boil mangoes for 15 minutes to form a thick, sticky liquid
- Pour the mango into a plastic pitcher with a sharp tip, let it cool
Step 2: Make the milk cream mixture
- Put 220ml Whipping Cream + 150ml fresh milk without sugar + 50ml condensed milk + 50gr white sugar into the pot. Stir the mixture together
- Put the pot of milk cream mixture on the stove, proceed to boil with low heat for 20 minutes. Stir well by hand
- When the milk cream is boiling, slowly pour the gelatin powder mixture into the pot. Stir all ingredients together for 10 minutes
- Lower the heat, heat the milk cream mixture to a rolling boil for about 5 minutes
- Turn off the stove, pour the milk cream mixture into a clean plastic cup
Step 3: Molding
- Pour the above finished milk cream mixture into each prepared small glass jar
- Leave the milk cream mixture in the refrigerator for about 4-6 hours to close
Step 4: Pour mango syrup
- Mixed face milk cream, you pour mango syrup + sprinkle desiccated coconut into the cup
- Mix the Panna Cotta well and enjoy
4. Nutritional value in Panna Cotta Mango?
Panna Cotta Mango is a sweet dessert made with whipped cream, fresh milk, sugar, mango and gelatin. Along with that is vanilla essence to create delicious flavor for the dish. One serving of Panna Cotta Mango contains the following nutritional ingredients:
- Calories: 200 to 250 calories
- Carbohydrates: 20 to 30g
- Fat: 10 to 15g
- Protein: 4 to 5g
- Calcium: about 10% of daily nutritional needs
These are the nutritional values in Panna Cotta Mango. It can be seen that this is a delicious dessert that cools down extremely well in the summer as well as provides the human body with countless other valuable nutritional ingredients.
In addition, a little calcium and protein ingredients are also found in Panna Cotta Mango.
5. How to make Panna Cotta Mango is always delicious and Italian, what should I pay attention to?
To make 1 cup of Panna Cotta Mango delicious Italian taste, you need to note the following:
- Use good ingredients: Choose good quality whipped cream. Delicious mango, good gelatin and sugar ensure a delicious Panna Cotta. Some places provide good raw materials such as: WinMart, Dung Ha Agricultural Products, Abby, Bach Hoa Xanh,…
- Use quality vanilla essential oil: Vanilla essential oil is an important part of Panna Cotta to create the signature flavor of this dessert. Choosing good quality vanilla essential oil will make your desserts more fragrant
- Use the right amount of Gelatin: Gelatin is an important ingredient for solidifying Panna Cotta. Use the right amount of Gelatin according to the instructions to avoid making Panna Cotta too soft
- Cook it the right way: To make sure that Panna Cotta tastes like Italian, you need to cook it right. This includes boiling the cream and sugar mixture until they are combined. Add gelatin and stir to thicken, add 1 vanilla bean to taste. Finally, pour mango syrup on top and enjoy
- Panna Cotta incubation time: After processing Panna Cotta, for the mixture to solidify, you need to incubate it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours for the mixture to solidify completely.
In addition, you can refer to countless other culinary news readings here: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
Above is a detailed article on 2 ways to make Panna Cotta Mango with detailed quality, deliciousness to cool off the hot summer days that Dry Food has brought to housewives. Hopefully, these 2 Panna Cotta Mango recipes will bring your family another delicious summer snack. A glass of Panna Cotta Mango after school will help your children cool off and recharge their bodies very well! Good luck moms!
AUTHOR CORRECTION: WWW.THUCPHAMKHO.VN
SUPPORT PBX CONSULTING ORDERING MATERIALS: 1900 986865.
THUCPHAMKHO.VN is a trading unit of dry agricultural products, powder of all kinds with the most prestige in the market. We have up to 1000+ models of dry food, culinary powder,… very diverse, quality with extremely competitive prices compared to the market.