Wine is divided into many categories. There are types of alcohol used to drink, but there are also types of alcohol used for massage and joint pain. And perhaps, today we want to bring you a massage wine, specializing in the treatment of joint pain, which is ginger ale. So do you know how to soak in ginger wine to massage and treat joint pain effectively at home? The detailed sharing article below of Dung Ha Dried Agricultural Products will give you detailed answers to 2 ways to soak in ginger wine to massage, treat joint pain and use it for 365 days at home.
1. What is ginger ale?
Before learning how to soak ginger wine to massage and treat joint pain, we need to find out what ginger wine is.
2. How to soak ginger wine to massage, effectively treat joint pain?
You can use fresh or dried ginger to soak the ginger ale. In order to have a standard ginger ale, it is extremely important to choose to buy quality fresh ginger.
2.1 How to choose quality fresh ginger:
- See appearance: Fresh ginger should have a smooth skin, no cracks, rot. Feel that the surface of the ginger peel is always smooth, without too many wrinkles
- Aroma: Fresh ginger has a very characteristic aroma, fragrant aroma. No unusual unpleasant odors
- Color: Fresh ginger usually has a light yellow skin, not blackened. The ginger meat inside is golden yellow, with many longitudinal fibers
- Origin: If possible, buy fresh ginger from trusted sources where quality is guaranteed
2.2 Preparation materials:
- 2-3kg fresh ginger
- 40l of delicious sticky rice wine, 40 degrees C
- Wine decanter
2.3 Implementation steps:
- Wash fresh ginger under clean running water 2-3 times to remove sandy soil
- Put the ginger in a pot and soak the ginger for 15-20 minutes to loosen the soil in the ginger
- Pick up the ginger, use a toothbrush, scrub every crevice deep in the ginger
- Rinse ginger under clean running water
- Let the ginger dry and drain
- Take the ginger root and slice it into pieces with a thickness of about 0.3 – 0.5cm (Also, you can mince the ginger)
- Clean the crock pot soaked with white wine
- Using a clean cloth, dry the water in the jar. Let the jar dry and drain
- Neatly arrange sliced ginger in a crock pot soaked in wine
- Pour all the white wine into the ginger ale
- Close the lid of the jar, soak the ginger wine for 6-8 months to be able to use it
Note: Ginger wine should be soaked for at least 6 months to fully utilize its effects and be usable. Please soak the wine in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. About 3 months, open the wine and stir well. Choose alcohol of the highest strength possible. Because during the soaking process, the alcohol content of the wine will drop to a very slight level. Wish you always success!!!
3. How to soak dry ginger wine simple and effective at home?
3.1 Preparation materials:
- 2-3kg fresh ginger
- 40 liters of delicious glutinous wine
- Wine-soaked crock pot
3.2 Implementation steps:
- When you buy fresh ginger, you shave off the whole ginger skin
- Rinse ginger under clean running water to remove dirt
- Drain a pot of clean water, put ginger in and soak for 5-10 minutes to loosen the sandy soil
- Pick up the ginger, use a toothbrush, scrub it carefully in the deep crevices of the ginger to clean the soil
- Then, rinse the ginger under clean running water. Let the ginger dry and drain
- Slice ginger into thin slices with a thickness of 0.5 – 0.7cm
- Put all the sliced ginger into a bowl, dry the ginger in the sun
- Let the ginger dry for about 3-5 days
- Rinse the wine cellar with a little white wine
- Use a clean towel, dry the wine in the bottle, let the bottle dry, drain
- Put all the dried ginger in a wine-soaked jar
- Pour all the white wine into the decanter
- Cover the jar and proceed to soak the ginger wine for 5-7 months to be able to use it
Note: To get a quality dry ginger ale, in addition to using fresh and dried ginger will take you a lot of time. Instead, you can completely buy prepackaged dried ginger on the market ready to soak, which is both cheap and extremely time-saving. Wish you always success!!!
4. How to use ginger wine to treat joint pain?
- After the ginger ale has soaked and incubated for enough time. Shake or stir the wine until it is mixed.
- Take a sufficient amount of ginger ale for a cup
- Put ginger ale in the palm of your hand
- Rub ginger wine evenly into the painful joints, red areas for 10-15 minutes
- Perform regularly 2-3 times / day to reduce the signs of joint pain significantly
5. What are the effects of ginger ale?
- Cure colds, coughs and fevers: Use a little ginger ale to warm up. Apply directly to the nose, temples, throat, earlobes,… Immediately owls, sneezing, runny nose, cough, fever,…
- Digestive problems: Use warmed ginger ale. Hold in mouth and swallow slowly. Do regularly 2-3 times / day, the nausea will be relieved. You only use 1 day. After the 2nd day, you can feel better eating and drinking
- Beauty: Combine ginger ale mixed with turmeric powder. Then, apply turmeric ginger wine to the whole body (do not apply to the face, sensitive areas). Immediately your skin becomes bright and rosy, without cracks, pigmentation, freckles,…
- Reduce belly fat: Combine with practical weight loss training methods. Use ginger wine to gently massage the belly fat for 15 minutes. The hot nature of ginger ale will help burn belly fat. Help you have a slim, balanced belly
- Relieve stress and anxiety: Ginger wine has warming properties. Using ginger wine has the ability to warm the body, reduce stress, anxiety, help the mind become relaxed, comfortable, highly focused on work. This helps you to improve the quality of your sleep, and to have a fresh mind the next morning.
Call center to order precious wine-soaked goods: 1900 986865.
- Northern address 1: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi
- Northern address 2: A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
- Address in the South: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay Street 13 – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City