Panna Cotta kiwi is a very popular dish in Vietnam and many countries around the world. With the delicious taste of kiwi fruit, the fatty taste of fresh milk will definitely be a favorite dessert snack of many young people. But are you wondering how to make Panna cotta kiwi with Italian taste? In the following article, we will introduce to you in detail the recipe of how to make delicious panna cotta kiwi with Italian style to your family’s small kitchen. Let’s get started now!
1. What is panna cotta kiwi?
Panna cotta kiwi is a delicious, soft, and famous Italian dessert. Made with whipped cream, unsweetened milk and gelatin. Add a little bit of delicious flavor from fresh kiwi fruit to garnish as well as provide a delicious, stimulating flavor to the dish.
Panna cotta is usually made with whipped cream, sugar, vanilla and gelatin, all of which are whipped together. Then, it will be poured into a cup or glass to cool and then stored in the refrigerator for the mixture to solidify. Kiwi is usually sliced into small pieces, or pureed to make kiwi syrup.
This is really a dish that the kids really love. Especially, in the hot summer, panna cotta sells extremely well. The price to enjoy a glass of panna cotta is also not cheap. It falls in the range of 15,000vnd – 18,000vnd/cup. Therefore, so that the children can have delicious, quality summer snacks, ensure food hygiene and safety, mothers can make panna cotta at their own homes.
2. Nutritional value in panna cotta kiwi?
The nutritional profile of Panna cotta will depend on how it is prepared and the amount of ingredients used. Usually, however, panna cotta kiwi contains valuable ingredients such as:
- Calories: about 250 to 300 calories per serving
- Carbohydrates: Mainly from ice cream and kiwi
- Protein: Usually very little insignificant in panna cotta
- Fat: Ice cream contains a lot of fat. So any panna cotta contains a significant amount of fat
- Minerals and Vitamins: Kiwi is a good source of Vitamins C and K. Besides, the rich amount of fiber and potassium is also very good for the digestive system. Prevent constipation, bloating, indigestion,…
However, because panna cotta all contain a lot of sugar and fat. Therefore, this dessert needs to be eaten in a reasonable and balanced way to ensure your daily calorie consumption.
3. How to make delicious Italian panna cotta?
3.1 Ingredients for Panna cotta
- 5 fresh kiwis
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 170g yogurt
- 50g white diameter
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 5g ginger powder
3.2 Instructions for making Panna cotta
Step 1: Preliminary processing of kiwi
- Rinse kiwi peels under running water
- Grate the kiwi peel. Dice the kiwi into small dices, put in a bowl
- In a bowl of kiwi, add 1 teaspoon of ginger powder + 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix well
- Soak kiwi for about 15 minutes
- Put kiwi soaked in honey and sugar in the pot
- Put the pot on the stove, boil kiwi on low heat for 25 minutes to form a thick syrup, stir well.
- Kiwi is viscous, satisfactory, turn off the stove, put the pot down to let the kiwi cool
Step 2: Make Panna cotta
- Soak 3 Gelatine leaves in 20ml cold water for 10 minutes
- Put 50gr of yogurt + 150gr of Whipping Cream + 50gr of white sugar in the pot
- Using a mixer, turn on medium mode, beat well together
- Put the pot of milk cream mixture on the stove, bring to a boil over low heat for 5-7 minutes
- The mixture boils, turn off the heat, lower the pot
- Put 2 tablespoons of gelatine water in the pot of milk cream mixture, continue to stir together
Step 3: Freeze the mixture
- Pour the Gelatine milk cream mixture evenly into each small glass
- Put in the refrigerator for about 4-6 hours for the milk gelatine mixture to solidify
Step 4: Finished product
- The milk cream mixture curds, you take them out, pour in kiwi syrup, beat well and enjoy
Above are the 4 detailed steps for you to perfect the delicious Italian kiwi panna cotta at home. Good luck sisters!
4. How many calories are in Panna cotta kiwi?
To calculate exactly how many calories in a serving of kiwi panna cotta, we need to know how to prepare this dish and the main ingredients in it. However, the preparation method and ingredient ratio may vary depending on the recipe and the amount of ingredients used. Therefore, we cannot give an exact number. Typically, a serving of Panna cotta kiwi has:
- 200 to 300 calories
So, the question is, does eating panna cotta kiwi cause overweight and obesity? With the above calories, if you consume a lot of panna cotta, you will definitely gain weight and obesity. So, if you are interested in controlling your weight, make sure that you consume panna cotta sensibly and do not eat more than your body needs.
Also, combine panna cotta with a healthy diet and lifestyle to stay healthy and at a healthy weight.
5. Precautions when using Panna cotta kiwi?
Here are some important notes when taking Panna cotta Kiwi:
- Use fresh ripe kiwi fruit: To ensure the best taste and natural sweetness of kiwi. You choose ripe and evenly ripe kiwi fruits to use. It is recommended to buy fresh kiwi at fruit stores, WinMart supermarkets, Dung Ha Agricultural Products, commercial centers,…
- Follow the right recipe: To ensure success when making Panna cotta, please follow the correct recipe and follow the steps that we have instructed above.
- Do not pour hot kiwi sauce directly on Panna cotta: pouring hot water will break the solid structure of Panna, they will make your dish lose its taste
- Do not pour cold water over hot panna cotta: When you are making Panna cotta kiwi and want to cool quickly. You should not immediately put hot panna in the refrigerator or pour cold water on the panna surface. Instead, let the panna cotta cool, then put it in the refrigerator to store
- Storage: Panna cotta must be stored in the refrigerator. Panna cotta should not be left for too long in the open air, because it is easily damaged
- Storage time: Panna cotta can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 days
- Customization: panna cotta is a very versatile dessert, you can change the ratio of kiwi and sugar to suit your taste. However, make sure that the components are compatible with each other
Above is the entire detailed article about panna cotta as well as how to make panna cotta kiwi at home with delicious Italian flavor that thucphamkho wants to convey to housewives. There is nothing more precious than when the next summer, the children come home from school to enjoy a delicious cup of panna cotta made by their mother’s skillful hands. Good luck ladies!
In addition, you can read more culinary news here: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
AUTHOR CORRECTION: WWW.THUCPHAMKHO.VN