Duck eggs are a favorite dish of the majority of Vietnamese users. You can enjoy duck eggs in the morning or in the evening which are very good for the body. However, not everyone knows what is wrong with duck eggs? Many people still have the habit of eating duck eggs with the following foods, which is extremely dangerous. Light can cause intestinal diseases, indigestion, diarrhea,… If it’s more severe, you can “lose your life” like playing. The following article, Dung Ha Dry Food will answer in detail to you what is wrong with duck eggs? Immediately avoid the following 5 foods lest your life is in danger.
1. Nutritional value in duck eggs?
- Energy: 126 – 130 Kcal
- Protein: 9 – 9.5gr
- Fat: 9 – 9.5g
- Cholesterol: 400 – 500mg
- Carbs: 0.6g
- Calcium: 27mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Vitamin A: 400 IU
- Vitamin D: 26 IU
- Vitamin B12: 0.7 – 0.8mcg
- Replenish energy, support the functional development of the body
- Supports the body’s immune system
- Improve heart health
- Supports brain function development
- Post-workout muscle recovery
- Smoothes wrinkles, provides moisture to the skin and makes hair shiny
2. What’s wrong with duck eggs? Immediately avoid the following 8 foods to avoid direct danger to “life”?
2.1 Duck eggs with pig brain (pork)
The first thing that cannot be ignored is the pork brain (or pork brain). Pork brain can be processed into many dishes such as pork brain porridge, pork brain soup and steamed pork brain. Pork brain is recommended as a good product for men. Pork brain contains a lot of nutrients such as protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, vitamins and essential minerals.
- Duck eggs contain very high levels of protein and cholesterol. Pork brain also contains high protein and cholesterol. The combination of pork brain and duck eggs will make your body excess Protein and Cholesterol. At the same time, this is also a convenient way to form bad cholesterol in the blood. From there, it will cause dangerous phenomena to the cardiovascular system such as heart attack, atherosclerosis, more dangerous will be stroke.
2.2 Duck eggs are not milky
Milk is the second food that is not suitable when combined with duck eggs. Milk is a popular drink that many young people and preschoolers use in the early morning. A box of milk only ranges from 6,500 VND – 7,500 VND. A duck egg costs 8,000 VND. Both of these products are very cheap and parents often choose to feed their children breakfast. Both fast and convenient.
- Milk has a very high lactose content. Duck eggs are rich in protein. Lactose and Protein are opposites of each other, they are not compatible when combined. When these two substances combine, they interfere with the absorption of quality in the body of young children. Directly affects the longer digestion of food in the stomach.
2.3 Fried duck eggs with garlic
- Fried garlic contains a substance that is very toxic to the body. Especially when garlic is over-fried and burned, this poison becomes even more dangerous. They will appear symptoms such as severe abdominal pain, writhing, sweating, difficulty breathing, …
Therefore, you should eat raw garlic with duck eggs, but absolutely do not eat fried garlic.
2.4 Duck eggs have strong soldering properties
TDuck eggs are also not recommended when combined with foods with strong soldering properties. There are many varieties of strong solder foods. But only the following 3 types are not good to eat with duck eggs. These are: Rabbit meat, goose meat and turtle meat. As for other foods with strong soldering properties, they are all at a relatively safe level.
- Although rabbit meat, turtle meat and goose meat have been cleaned and cooked thoroughly, the three foods still contain dangerous biological activities for humans. When combined with duck eggs, they will cause irritation to the digestive system, causing food indigestion, diarrhea and loose stools.
- In particular, eating duck eggs mixed with turtle meat can lead to food poisoning. Pregnant women should absolutely not eat, they will directly affect the fetus, causing premature birth and miscarriage.
2.5 Duck eggs are incompatible with soybeans and soy milk
- Soybeans and soy milk contain extremely high levels of Lysine. When this active ingredient meets the protein in duck eggs, it will prevent and hinder the absorption of nutrients into the body. From there, the nutrients you absorb from your mouth will not enter your body. That is also a cause of your body being thin, weak, malnourished. To gain weight, immediately give up eating duck eggs, drink soy milk or eat soy.
2.6 Mixed duck eggs with fruit rich in Vitamin C
Foods rich in Vitamin C such as kiwis, red bell peppers, strawberries, cauliflower, broccoli, cantaloupe, tomatoes, papaya, guava, oranges, lemons, persimmons,... are very good foods for human resistance. Fruit is known to be a rich source of nutrients, which can be processed into juices or summer cooling smoothies.
- Protein in duck eggs is very high. In these Vitamin C fruits, they contain a substance called tartaric acid. Tartaric acid that protein will directly cause discomfort to the body, causing chest tightness, shortness of breath. In addition, a phenomenon that also appears is causing severe abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
2.7 Mixed duck eggs with green tea
The last thing you can’t miss is green tea. Green tea is a familiar drink for Vietnamese people. Eating breakfast and drinking tea has become a long-established and difficult habit of Vietnamese people. They think that drinking tea will help digest eggs better, not choking. At the same time, it also helps to keep the oral cavity fresh, not fishy. But this is a serious misconception.
- Green tea leaves contain high levels of Tannic Acid. And in duck eggs, it contains a lot of protein and cholesterol. When Tannic Acid meets Protein, it will cause difficulty digesting food in the stomach, easily experiencing heartburn, heartburn, food reflux.
3. Who should not eat duck eggs?
- People who are allergic to duck eggs: After eating duck eggs, your body will cause reactions such as dermatitis, itching, hives, difficulty breathing,… If you experience these signs of allergy , should avoid contact with duck eggs
- People with hyperlipidemia: If you have high cholesterol or have problems with blood lipids. Consuming large amounts of duck eggs may not be good for your health. Duck eggs are extremely high in fat. This amount of fat directly affects the fat in your blood. People with high blood fat should consider using duck eggs.
- Children under 5 years old should not eat duck eggs: Duck eggs contain extremely high protein. At 5 years old, the digestive system is not yet fully developed. As a result, children will experience abdominal distension, bloating, and difficulty digesting food. Children over 5 years old, should only eat 1/2 duck eggs at a time. Consume 1-2 fruits per week.
- Pregnant women: At the end of pregnancy, eating duck eggs will cause the body to accumulate a lot of protein. Protein will slow the mother’s digestion of food, producing more bad cholesterol in the blood. In the early stages of pregnancy, the baby will be born prematurely and miscarry.
Above is a detailed article that answers the question of what is wrong with duck eggs that Dry Food shares with readers. These 7 foods are “great taboos” that absolutely must not be eaten with duck eggs. Hopefully, through this article, you will get more useful information for yourself. Please share this useful information with everyone you know.