Summer is coming, this is also a beautiful time when your family will have trips to the sea to relax and enjoy seafood here. Seafood is known as fresh food, extremely rich in nutritional value with health benefits. However, many people still do not know what seafood is taboo and still innocently enjoy them in a delicious way. The following article, Dung Ha Dry Food will answer in detail to you the question of what seafood is taboo and the notes when eating seafood to avoid lest it endanger your life.
1. Nutritional value in seafood?
- Sea fish group
- Group of crustaceans such as: crabs, shrimps and crabs
- Molluscs such as squid, oysters, oysters, mussels, clams, octopus, barnacles,…
- Group of echinoderms such as porcupines, starfish, sea cucumbers, …
- Other aquatic animals such as jellyfish, seaweed, microalgae
- Protein: helps maintain cell health in the body
- Omega-3 and Omega-6: beneficial for heart health, reducing heart disease and stroke
- Vitamins and minerals: contribute to the development of body functions
- Calcium: for healthy bones and teeth
- Antioxidants: protect cells from free radical damage. Reduce the risk of chronic disease
2. What’s wrong with seafood? Notes when eating seafood should be avoided lest cause high “death”?
Although seafood is a super delicious, super nutritious dish that is loved by many people. But not every food you can combine with seafood. If you accidentally combine seafood with the foods below, you will encounter a lot of trouble. Therefore, you need to read this useful information to know how to avoid bringing disaster to your body.
2.1 Foods that are not good when combined with seafood
2.1.1 Fruit-resistant seafood contains a lot of Vitamin C
Fruit is known to be an extremely healthy source of nutrients. Especially on hot summer days, the body loses a lot of water. The addition of fruit will help the body restore the lost water content. Help your body become healthier. Not only that, fruits containing high vitamin C content will help the body to prevent many types of disease-causing bacteria from attacking.
- In seafood contains a large amount of Arsenic Pentavenlent. Pentavenlent Arsenic that meets Vitamin C will form Arsenic Trioxide (arsenic). This amount of Arsenic Trioxide when entering the body will cause you to be poisoned, vomiting, and abdominal pain. If it is more dangerous, it can be life-threatening.
2.1.2 Green tea and seafood are incompatible causing diarrhea
- Seafood is extremely high in protein. Meanwhile, green tea contains high antioxidants such as Polyphenols and Catechin
- These antioxidants will directly affect the absorption of protein and make it difficult for the intestinal digestive system. This will cause an upset stomach, make your body hangover, agitation, abdominal pain, and vomiting, which is easy to form kidney stones.
To avoid unpleasant symptoms like this. It is best to use green tea after eating seafood for about 1 hour so that your stomach will not be upset.
2.1.3 Seafood is averse to foods with strong soldering properties
- The essence of seafood is an extremely strong welding food. When Korean combined with Korean will cause your body to feel cold stomach, diarrhea, discomfort, bloating and very indigestion.
In addition to these strong soldering foods. Carbonated drinks are also not recommended when combined with seafood.
2.1.4 Seafood is not cold food, alcohol content
- Seafood contains extremely high amounts of purine and is sensitive. Purines in seafood will be converted into Uric Acid in the process of metabolism. Excess uric acid is the number one cause of gout in your body.
- Alcohol is the leading agent that accelerates the formation of excess uric acid in the body. Excess uric acid in the body will accumulate for a long time in joints and soft tissues. From there, the joints will be swollen, painful, red, unable to walk. That is the formation of gout.
2.1.5 Ginseng and seafood are incompatible
- Seafood contains a lot of qi. Ginseng contains many great tonic gas. Great qi and great qi do not match, they are born to cancel each other. Therefore, when you eat seafood with ginseng, you will have severe abdominal pain, loose stools, sweating, fatigue and exhaustion.
- Many people have the habit of drinking ginseng wine and eating seafood. This is also very bad. If you want to drink ginseng wine, wait about 3 hours for the seafood to digest before drinking it.
2.2 Notes when eating seafood should be avoided lest cause high “death”?
2.2.1 Do not eat seafood until it is thoroughly cooked
- Buy fresh seafood, swimming
- Buy frozen seafood at a reputable place
- Proper processing
- Wash hands and clean surfaces
2.2.2 Do not eat seafood that is dead, stinks
2.2.3 Do not eat seafood that has been processed for a long time, leave it overnight
- With tuna and mackerel: Bacteria will turn fish meat into poison. Histidine in fish meat will turn into histamine. This is an extremely toxic substance. They will make you short of breath, chest tightness, headache, hot flushes, …
2.3 Who should not eat seafood?
- People allergic to seafood: For example, fish, shrimp, crab, oysters, mussels, oysters, … should avoid consuming seafood. Because it can cause a serious allergic reaction
- Pregnant women: Certain types of seafood contain high levels of mercury. Typically mackerel, tuna, herring and basa. Mercury can harm an unborn baby during development. Therefore, pregnant women should limit the consumption of fish high in mercury. Pregnant women can consume salmon or carp instead
- People with digestive problems: For example, a sensitive stomach or a gastrointestinal disease, may have difficulty digesting
- Store 1: No. 11 Kim Dong – Hoang Mai – Hanoi
- Store 2: A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh – Cau Giay – Hanoi
- Store 3: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay Street 13 – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City