Why stomach pain is probably one of the questions that many people care about the most. There are many reasons for your stomach ache. It comes from unscientific eating habits. Stomach pain if not treated in time will metastasize to stomach cancer. When the patient enters this stage, it is extremely difficult to cure. Let’s solve this problem with Dung Ha Dry Food. At the same time, find out how to cure stomach pain effectively at home!
1. Why stomach pain?
Stomach pain is a common disease related to the stomach such as Abdominal pain, abdominal pain, bloating, indigestion, etc. This causes a lot of pain and discomfort for the patient. It affects circadian rhythms and unappetizing eating. So why stomach ache?
1.1 Due to unscientific eating habits
Unscientific eating habits are the leading cause of stomach pain. Bad habits will make your stomach affected such as:
- Using products that are dirty, rancid, moldy, and not quality guaranteed
- Eating in moderation, on time, eating too late
- Eat too full or leave your stomach empty in the morning
- Eating too many hot and sour foods
- Using a lot of fried products through grease
- Excessive use of stimulants, alcohol, cigarettes, e-cigarettes
- After eating, lie down or exercise vigorously
All unhealthy eating habits will affect your stomach. To keep your stomach healthy, you need to change your eating habits, and live scientifically to protect your health.
1.2 Caused by pathogenic bacteria
Bacteria is the second factor that affects your stomach. Disease-causing bacteria are formed from our own unhealthy eating habits. When these bacteria enter the body, they will multiply and develop into dangerous diseases for the stomach such as stomach pain, stomach ulcers, and stomach bleeding. If there is no timely treatment as well as early detection of the disease. Gradually this bacteria multiply in large numbers, suppressing the beneficial bacteria of the stomach. From there, it will lead to metastasis to stomach cancer which is very difficult to cure.
1.3 Psychological factors, stress, staying up late
People who are often stressed, stressed, and tired in life are more likely to suffer from diseases than the average person. Stress and fatigue in life will cause the stomach to contract continuously and secrete fluid. Unbalance and lead to gastric erosion and stomach ulcers. Staying up late will make your stomach work more, leading to overload, and causing the body to lose energy. The high content of gastric acid secreted makes them unable to neutralize all and easily attacks the gastric mucosa, causing them to be damaged. That is the reason why stomach pain at night.
See more: Hepatitis b sign? Causes of hepatitis
2. Location of stomach pain
When you have stomach pain in the following areas: epigastrium, middle abdomen, left abdomen. Chances are your stomach is having problems. When you have pain in these positions, you need to go to the hospital to get the most accurate results.
- Epigastric pain: This is located below the breastbone and above the navel. When pain occurs in this position, it often spreads to the chest and back. Causes the patient to have dull pain that lasts for many hours. When having pain in this area, the patient needs to abstain from hot, sour, gaseous foods, etc.
- Stomach pain in the middle of the abdomen: This is the area where the most internal organs gather. When pain is in this area, it is very difficult to predict if it is due to stomach pain or not. This pain often causes pain around the navel and radiates down to the right abdomen. Pain in this area will cause the patient to have persistent dull pain and heartburn. With this painful location, you need to see a doctor to know the best results.
- Stomach pain in the left abdomen: Pain in this position often appears as a burning sensation in the abdomen. The pain gets worse when you skip breakfast. When eaten, the pain showed signs of diminishing. If you have pain in this area, you need to abstain from tea, other drinks, alcohol, and foods that are difficult to digest.
3. Cure stomach pain quickly at home
Stomach pain is a common ailment that almost everyone will experience. If you find out that you have stomach pain in the early stages, you can safely treat stomach pain at home with the following methods:
3.1 Hot compress to relieve stomach pain quickly
Applying heat to the abdomen will help your blood circulate, reducing the stiffness of the podium. Thereby, helping to relieve the pain quickly. Doing:
- Place the hot pack on the painful abdomen
- Gently move the pack all over the area where stomach pain occurs
- Continue doing this until the hot pack is gone, it will help your stomach feel more comfortable
If you don’t have a hot pack, drinking a glass of warm water or taking a hot shower will also help.
3.2 Drinking hot milk
Fresh milk contains protein, vitamins, and a lot of minerals to help strengthen the body’s resistance. Perform:
- Mix about 250ml of fresh milk with boiled water (you can use soy milk, powdered milk, or condensed milk)
- Drink while the milk is still warm and slowly the stomach spasms will show signs of relief
3.3 Use turmeric and honey
Turmeric starch + honey is an effective folk remedy for stomach pain. This remedy will help your stomach pain become more comfortable, more comfortable. If used regularly, it will treat stomach pain very well. Doing:
- Turmeric powder combined with honey and mixed with 200ml of warm water. Stir well by hand to dissolve the mixture. Drink in the morning before meals
- Drink continuously within 2 weeks is immediately the stomach pain will be relieved. As well as stimulating the digestive system to work better.
The remedy using turmeric to treat stomach pain is a classic remedy that has been used for generations. Turmeric powder contains strong antioxidants, which have extremely effective anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties. Limit damage to the gastric mucosa. Protects the stomach from bacteria that damage stomach cells. In addition, turmeric starch to beautify the skin is also used a lot by women. Very good remedy for wrinkled skin, melasma, and freckles. Return a shiny, smooth skin like a girl in her twenties
Buy cheap quality and reputable turmeric starch in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, please visit Dung Ha Agricultural Products. Committed to products with the full origin, food hygiene, and safety inspection papers. Turmeric starch for stomach pain is made completely from 100% pure turmeric.
4. Where to buy cheap quality and cheap turmeric starch in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh?
Yellow turmeric starch is sold a lot at supermarket stores but it is not sure of its quality. What customers are most interested in now is where to buy cheap turmeric starch. Many places sell poor-quality yellow turmeric starch, using unknown sources of raw materials in the market. When buying yellow turmeric starch, you need to pay attention to the quality and parameters printed on the product’s packaging!
Dung Ha’s agricultural products are now selling quality and cheap quality turmeric starch for stomach pain in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Committed products have full import and export origin. Flour at Dung Ha is considered a reputable and cheap product. With many years of business experience in the field of flour, dry goods, and clean vegetable seeds, .. so all products are monitored very strictly in accordance with VietGAP standards.
FIND OTHER HEALTH NEWS ARTICLES HERE: https://thucphamkho.vn/tin-tuc-su-kien/
5. Contact information to buy yellow turmeric starch
- Hotline: 1900 986865.
- Nationwide distribution and retail headquarters: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi
- Head office for wholesale and retail in Hanoi: A11 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
- Head office for wholesale and retail in Ho Chi Minh: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City