In recent years, the line of dried fruit products is often loved by many people. Among them is the dried mango product. With a delicious taste, sweet and sour, flexible, it is definitely a fruit that will make you eat forever and not get bored. However, if you are a person who is building a Healthy diet to lose weight, you are certainly interested in the question of how many calories are in 100 grams of dried mango? How to eat dried mango to not gain weight? This is a very good and interesting question. To be able to answer this question, please read along with Dried Agricultural Products to find out in detail how many calories are dried mangoes and interesting questions around this flexible dried fruit.
1. What is dried mango?
Before clarifying how many calories are in dried mango, you need to find out in detail what is dried mango. Dried mango is a favorite “snack” of many people. Not only that, dried mango is also a perfect choice as a gift for an extremely polite and solemn Tet holiday.
2. Nutritional value in dried mango?
- Energy: 350Kcal
- Fat: 0mg
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 63g
- Protein: 1g
- Calcium: 2%
- Iron: 2%
- Potassium: 4%
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
2.1 Enhance eyesight
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the eyes from the effects of free radicals that can damage the eyes.
- Beta-carotene is a type of Provitamin A – i.e. it can be converted to Vitamin A in the body. Provides many benefits for the eyes, preventing eye pain, eye strain
- With a high amount of Vitamin A, dried mango is really a friend for those who work a lot under the computer screen
2.2 Cancer Prevention
- Vitamin A in dried mango is like a strong antioxidant. This substance can help protect cells from the attack of harmful free radicals. This substance can reduce bacterial cell damage that causes inflammation, which may help reduce the risk of cancer
2.3 Prevent birth defects
- Dried mangoes can be part of a healthy diet and provide many nutrients for the fetus. Iron, Vitamin A are important substances to help keep the fetus healthy and prevent birth defects
- In addition to the addition of dried mango, pregnant women should add dried nuts such as: beans, brown rice,… to the diet for a healthy mother, a healthy fetus and prevent birth defects.
2.4 Improve digestive function
- Dried mango is a good source of fiber. This can aid in the easy, convenient digestion of food. The fiber in dried mango has the ability to absorb, help maintain moisture, soften stools, help stools easily pass through the intestinal tract and excreted.
- Dried mango also contains natural enzymes and organic acids. These two substances can improve digestion and easily absorb nutrients from food
2.5 Improve immune system
- Dried mango is rich in Vitamin C. This is an important antioxidant to help strengthen the body’s resistance. Vitamin C helps fuel the immune system. Plays an important role in the production of immune cells and helps strengthen the ability to fight bacteria and viruses
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin E have the ability to protect cells from damage by free radicals and negative effects from the environment.
2.6 Skin beauty
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Helps reduce skin damage and wrinkle formation. Beta-carotene in dried mangoes also improves skin health and luminosity
- Vitamin E and fiber can play a role in providing moisture and maintaining smooth, elastic skin
2.7 Losing weight
- The fiber in dried mangoes can help you feel full longer and aid in better digestion. From there, indirectly support you to lose weight, regain the slim body you desire
2.8 Control Bad Cholesterol
- Dried mango is a very good source of fiber. Fiber has the ability to reduce bad cholesterol in the body. Soluble fiber in mango can combine with cholesterol in the intestine and help completely eliminate it from the body. This can help reduce the amount of bad cholesterol (LDL) absorbed into the body.
3. How many calories in 100g dried mango?
Fresh mango can be processed into many delicious dishes such as: juice, smoothie, direct consumption, mango panna cotta, mango yogurt, mango salad, dried mango,… Especially, among For delicious dishes from mango, dried mango is the most popular dish. If you are a person who is building a weight loss diet menu, you are definitely anxious to know the answer to how many calories are in 100 grams of dried mango? This is such a good question that scientists don’t want to ignore such a good question.
Here is a detailed calorie table in mango that you can refer to:
|Number of Grams of dried mango correspondingly||Corresponding calories|
|50g dried mango||provide 80 calories for the body|
|100g dried mango||provide 160 calories for the body|
|150g dried mango||provides 240 calories for the body|
|200g dried mango||provide 320 calories for the body|
|250g dried mango||provides 400 calories for the body|
|200g fresh mango||provide about 100-200 calories for the body|
Calculating, 3/4 of a fresh mango will be approximately equal to about 100g of dried mango. Every day, you consume about 100g of dried mango, divided equally among 3 meals is very reasonable. It is not necessary to consume dried mango every day. With the calories in dried mango in detail like this. Many people still wonder that “eating dried mango will make you fat?”.
4. Eating a lot of dried mango makes you fat?
- The calories found in dried mangoes are relatively low. Besides, dried mango does not contain harmful cholesterol. Therefore, you can completely eat dried mango without fear of gaining weight. If you are more careful, you can use 2-3 slices of dried mangoes about 30 minutes before meals to make them easier to digest and then eat rice.
- In addition, the amount of fiber found in dried mangoes is relatively high. This fiber will help you easily absorb nutrients from food as well as easily digest food. Adding dried mangoes to the menu not only improves the digestive system, but they also directly help you lose weight and stay slim.
However, according to Prof. Nguyen Thi Lam (Deputy National Institute of Nutrition) said: “For those who are overweight and obese, if they do not want their weight status to go out of control, they should limit the use of fruits containing a lot of sugar. Therefore, although it is a food that does not directly cause fat, but if you use too much, it is definitely a food that will make you gain weight extremely quickly.”
5. Who should not use dried mango?
- Allergic people: If you are allergic to mangoes or ingredients contained in mangoes such as sugar, preservatives, etc., you should avoid using it because you experience unwanted allergic reactions.
- People with diabetes: Dried mango contains a high amount of sugar due to the drying process. Therefore, people with diabetes should consider when using dried mango
- People who are obese or are on a diet: For people who want to lose weight or control weight, using a lot of dried mangoes can increase calorie consumption, directly contributing to weight gain.
- Address 1: No. 11 Kim Dong – Giap Bat Street – Hoang Mai District – Hanoi
- Address 2: A10 – Alley 100 – Trung Kinh Street – Yen Hoa Ward – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
- Address 3: No. 02/B Quarter 3 – Trung My Tay 13 Street – District 12 – Ho Chi Minh City