Roasted sesame sauce is a very fragrant and rich dipping sauce. This sauce is very suitable for mixing with vegetable salad, grape seaweed salad, or can be used as a sauce to dip meat, or tofu is very suitable. With the rich aroma from roasted sesame seeds, mixed with the salty and sweet flavor from soy sauce and the mild sour taste from vinegar, roasted sesame sauce is not only easy to eat but also a perfect choice to change your taste. children. So do you know how to make Kewpie roasted sesame sauce that is great or not? Let Dung Ha Dry Agricultural Products explain in detail how to do it for you.
1. What is Kewpie Roasted Sesame Sauce? The origin? Nutritional value in Kewpie sauce?
Before we get into the details of how to make Kewpie at home, let’s find out what Kewpie is.
1.1 What is roasted sesame sauce?
Kewpie roasted sesame sauce is also known as sesame butter sauce. This is a special sauce that is commonly used in cuisines all over the world. In Vietnam, this divine sauce is also used by many housewives to add more variety and richness to the children’s menu.
1.2 The origin?
1.3 Nutritional value in Japanese roasted sesame sauce?
- 594 Calories
- 54g Lipid
- 8g Saturated Fat
- 115mg Sodium
- 414mg Potassium
- 21g Carbs
- 9g Fiber
- 0.5g Sugar
- 17g Protein
- 9mg Iron
- 0.1mg Vitamin B6
- 95mg Magnesium
- 426mg Calcium
2. How to make Kewpie roasted sesame sauce to ensure the right Japanese taste at home?
2.1 Preparation materials:
- 150g white sesame seeds (uncooked)
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Japanese soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- 2 chicken eggs
2.2 Implementation steps:
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Separate the yolks and egg whites into 2 separate bowls
- Using chopsticks, beat the egg yolks well
- Put the roasted sesame in the pan and put the roasted sesame pan on the stove to cook over medium heat
- Roast the sesame, stir it by hand over medium heat until the sesame is golden brown, not scorched
- When the sesame is ripe, you pour the sesame into the mortar, use a pestle and crush the sesame
- Roasted sesame, you put the sesame in a large bowl
- Put in the sesame bowl, including: egg yolk + mayonnaise + white vinegar + Japanese soy sauce + sesame oil + white sugar + condensed milk
- Beat well and mix all these ingredients together for 7 minutes
- Pour the roasted sesame sauce mixture into the pot and put the pot on the stove
- Cook the sesame sauce for 6 minutes on medium heat
- Cook while stirring constantly to avoid clumping of sesame
- Turn off the heat, let the roasted sesame sauce cool
- Put the roasted sesame sauce in a glass jar, close the lid and store it in the refrigerator to use gradually
3. How to make roasted sesame sauce mixed with vegetable salad Healthy weight loss?
3.1 Preparation materials:
- 100g lettuce
- 6 – 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 bean
- 1 green mango
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 130ml Roasted sesame sauce
3.2 Implementation steps:
- When you buy lettuce, use your hands to separate the lettuce leaves from the sheath
- Rinse each lettuce leaf under running water
- Mix in a pot of dilute salt, put the lettuce in and soak for 5-7 minutes with dilute salt water
- Pick up the lettuce, wash the vegetables with clean water. Let the vegetables dry and drain
- Cut lettuce into small pieces, just enough to eat
- Purple cabbage picks up rotten leaves, discarded pests
- Add purple whole corn. Using scraper, scrape the purple cabbage into thin strands
- Wash the shredded purple cabbage under clean running water
- Mix in a pot of dilute salt, shredded purple cabbage and soak for 5-7 minutes with dilute salt water
- Pick up the shredded purple cabbage, let it dry and drain
- Cherry tomatoes cut off the black part, wash and halve
- Apples washed, peeled, diced
- Beans, washed, peeled and diced
- Pears washed, peeled, diced
- Peeled mango, thinly grated
- Cucumber, washed, peeled and diced
- Put all ingredients including: lettuce + purple cabbage + apple + pear + cucumber + bean + green mango + cherry tomato in a large bowl
- Pour 130ml of toasted sesame sauce over the vegetables
- Wearing plastic gloves, mix the ingredients with the roasted sesame sauce
- Take the vegetable salad mixed with roasted sesame sauce into a bowl and enjoy
For those who are following a Healthy diet, immediately add this vegetable salad to the weight loss diet menu.
4. How to make delicious roasted sesame sauce with grape seaweed to cool down?
4.1 Preparation materials:
- 300g fresh seaweed
- 120g lettuce
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 150ml roasted sesame sauce
4.2 Implementation steps:
- When you buy grape seaweed, you wash it under clean running water
- Mix a basin of ice cold water, put the grape seaweed in and soak for 30 minutes with ice cold water to remove the salty taste
- Pick up the grape seaweed, rinse the grape seaweed with clean water. Let raisins dry, drain
- When you buy salad greens, use your hands to pick up the edible leaves
- Wash the lettuce under running water to remove any dirt
- Mix in a pot of dilute salt, put the lettuce in and soak for 5 minutes with dilute salt water
- Pick up the lettuce, let it dry and drain
- Chop lettuce into small pieces, enough to eat
- Purple cabbage and white cabbage you pick up the damaged leaves, pests outside
- Add purple and white cabbage in half
- Using scraper, grate purple and white cabbage into thin strands
- Bring purple cabbage and white cabbage to wash 2-3 times with clean water. Let the purple cabbage and white cabbage drain
- Cherry tomatoes washed, cut in half
- Carrots are washed and peeled. Continue to grate the carrots into thin strands
- Put all ingredients including: lettuce + purple cabbage, shredded white cabbage + cherry tomatoes + grape seaweed in a large bowl.
- Pour 150ml of roasted sesame sauce into the bowl of seaweed
- Wearing a nylon trowel, mix all the ingredients together
- Take the grape seaweed salad mixed with roasted sesame sauce into a bowl and enjoy
In addition, you can dip fresh grape seaweed directly with roasted sesame sauce, which is also great.
5. How to make Kewpie roasted sesame sauce, what should be noted?
- Quality ingredients: Choose pure fresh sesame, no mold, termites or unusual foreign objects
- Ensure food hygiene and safety rules: During the processing of roasted sesame sauce, make sure that the ingredients and the work surface need to be clean at all times.
- Fire control: When roasting sesame, adjust the heat just enough to cook the sesame evenly without scorching. If sesame burns, it will create a bitter taste, directly affecting the sauce
- Adjust the taste: Taste the sauce regularly and adjust the flavors to best suit your family’s diet.
- Proper storage: After the roasted sesame sauce is finished, you need to leave it in a clean environment to cool it down. After that, put sesame sauce in jars, plastic jars,… then store in the refrigerator to use gradually.