Peanut is a type of nut that appears popular in Central cuisine. Gradually, this type of nut has become a familiar topping that is indispensable in summer snacks such as: Da Nang durian tea, fruit tea, yogurt, pickled fruit, sugared peanuts, … However, for those who are following a weight loss diet, they are really worried about how many calories in 100 grams of peanuts? Does eating a lot of peanuts cause weight gain? To learn more about peanuts, please read along with Dung Ha Dry Agricultural Products to find out how many calories are in peanuts and other useful information about peanuts.
1. What are peas?
Dac seeds are the seeds of the dac tree, also known as the gooseberry tree. Dac trees live mainly in the South Central region such as: Nha Trang – Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen. The tree takes up to 10 years to bear fruit. It takes another 3 years from the time the tree blooms and bears fruit to harvest. Peanut harvest time is extremely long. The tree only gives fruit once and from the time of harvest the tree will not give fruit until the tree dies.
2. Nutritional value in peanuts?
- Energy: 27Kcal
- Protein: 0.4g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Magnesium: 91mg
- Calcium: 85mg
- Phosphorus: 243mg
- Iron: 0.5gr
2.1 Peanuts lose weight
- The abundant amount of fiber found in the nuts is the determining factor in your weight loss. The fiber in peanuts will help make you feel full, not craving food.
2.2 Peanuts treat arthritis pain
- Peanuts also contain a number of beneficial antioxidants. This antioxidant has the ability to protect cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. This is very beneficial for reducing arthritis pain
2.3 Peanuts prevent osteoporosis
- The calcium in papaya is an important mineral for bone health. Calcium is a major component of bones and helps maintain bone strength and rigidity. Supplementing calcium from peanuts can help prevent osteoporosis
- Magnesium in persimmon seeds is also very good for the joint system. Magnesium along with calcium and vitamins of all kinds will help maintain calcium balance in the body and support the process of bone formation and regeneration.
- The fiber in the peanuts has the ability to absorb harmful substances in the intestines, improving the absorption of calcium. This aids in the absorption of calcium from food into the body and protects the bones from calcium loss
2.4 Peanuts stabilize blood pressure
- People with high blood pressure in the body often have higher potassium levels than normal people. Peanuts contain a very high amount of lauric acid and potassium. Lauric acid and potassium when eating nuts will help maintain blood pressure always at a stable level, not increase or decrease suddenly.
2.5 Peanuts are good for the digestive system
- Peanuts are rich in fiber, especially soluble fiber. Soluble fiber has the ability to absorb water and form a mucus in the intestines. This substance helps soften stools, increasing the ability of stools to move through the intestinal tract. This will help you improve constipation, difficulty digesting food
- Peanuts provide a favorable environment for beneficial gut bacteria. This beneficial bacteria helps break down unhealthy fibers into beneficial nutrients. At the same time, it provides energy for intestinal cells, and produces substances that protect the intestinal lining.
- The antioxidants found in papaya seeds may help reduce the risk of inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, and bowel cancer.
2.6 Peanuts are good for the cardiovascular system
- According to research from nutritionists, consuming peanuts will reduce bad cholesterol (LDL). At the same time, it will increase the level of good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood. As a result, it will limit you from dangerous cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, stroke, myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis, …
3. How many calories in peanuts?
Dac is known as the “most elegant” fruit of the deep forest of Nha Trang. The tree only bears fruit once every 10 years – a very special and poisonous fruit that is only present in the Central region. With such a special fruit, many people are probably longing for the answer to how many calories are in peanuts to consider including nuts in a healthy weight loss diet. And of course, nutritionists will not be able to ignore such an interesting question.
Peanuts can be processed into many delicious dishes and cool drinks for the body. Every dish in which you use peanuts, they have a corresponding calorie composition. Specifically like:
|100g of peanuts||provides 27 Calories into the body|
|1kg of peanuts||provides 270 Calories into the body|
|1 cup of peanut yogurt||provides 110 Calories into the body|
|Pineapple hazelnuts||provide 657 Calories into the body|
|Peanut yogurt||provide 214 Calories into the body|
4. Does eating peanuts cause fat?
5. Weight loss diet from peanuts?
Peanuts can be processed into many delicious dishes and cooling drinks. But perhaps, some of the dishes below can both help your body cool down but not cause weight gain that you can refer to.
5.1 Peanut yogurt
- 200ml fresh milk (124 calories)
- 1 can of unsweetened yogurt (85.4 calories)
- 50g white sugar (193.5 calories)
- 200g peanuts (54 calories)
- 50g condensed milk (160.35 calories)
- Put fresh milk + condensed milk together. Put on the stove and bring to a boil. Stir until dissolved. When the milk mixture is frothy, turn off the heat and let it cool
- The milk mixture is cold, pour in the unsweetened yogurt, stir well until the yogurt is dissolved
- Peanuts washed, drained
- Put 150ml of purified water in a pot along with 50g of white sugar. Put the sugar pot on the stove and melt the sugar
- Pour the peas into the white sugar mixture. Stir well and boil for 15 minutes on low heat
- Pour the sugared rock nuts into a clean plastic bowl, let it cool and then put it in the refrigerator
- Divide yogurt evenly into small jars, cover tightly. Place it in the inner pot of the rice cooker and close the lid. Incubate 6-8 hours for yogurt to ferment
- Take out the yogurt, put it in the refrigerator to solidify for 2-4 hours
- Take the yogurt out of the fridge, scoop the nuts into the yogurt, mix well and enjoy
Calories in this nut yogurt: 617.25 calories. This amount of calories is not enough. Therefore, eating jasmine yogurt does not cause weight gain.
5.2 Pineapple hazelnuts
- 200g peanuts (54 calories)
- 100g white sugar (387 calories)
- 100g fresh ginger (80g)
- 1 pineapple (82.5 calories)
- Peel the pineapple, remove the eyes. Slice the pineapple into thin slices. Rinse pineapple with boiling water, drain
- Peanuts washed, drained
- Peeled ginger, washed, smashed
- Put the white sugar + ginger in the pan. Put the pan on the stove on medium heat, stir well until the sugar melts
- Put the pineapple + peanuts in the rim with the sugar, stir well so that the sugar blends into the peanuts
- Simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat until the water dries up
- Turn off the stove and let it cool
- Pour the finished product into a bowl, add ice cubes, stir well and enjoy
Calories in this pineapple nut are: 603.5 calories. This amount of calories is still not enough. Therefore, eating pineapple rims does not cause weight gain. However, if you increase the number of ingredients, this is definitely a food that causes rapid weight gain for the body. Please consider when eating pineapple rimmed nuts.